Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Ol' Monday Event

Hulkin

10_4_4enemy.png

This morning was very action packed, and lots of fun, short and sweet this is what went down. Run-ins with XL, PF, CP, and then EOP. With our fast mobility, we managed to pull together a good 15 NME members ready to face whatever we needed to.

enemyf.png

Having word on XL being in the wilderness running around aimlessly, we decided to head out and face our fears. This fight went rather quickly, but I myself was nervous, Hon0r swinging his mighty G2H sword on my head, i swore this was the end. Blood, tears, and sweat running down our eyes, what has thought to be almost impossible was accomplished today, the mighty downfall of XL to the little green men.(wait not so little anymore wat) To our surprise and laughter, upon Hon0rs ashes were a pile of coins, we celebrated and bought beer.

111114094428.png

111114174614.png

enemyf.png

After our celebration, the killing of XL wasn't of complete satisfaction, we needed more. Our kind friends at #purefect accepted a wilderness run-in with 15 v 15. Seeing the mighty force defending north of gap, we rushed in with our scimitars and let them have it. A good fight was held, but NME came out on top flicking the leftover coins from Hon0rs 10k cash pile on the ground, hoping they would return. Thank-you for the wilderness mini Purefect, hope to do more soon.

111114105247.png

111114105356.png

enemyf.png

Strolling back from gap, we see a CP cape run at us from corp, we run over and low and behold we meet our good friends CP. Within a few seconds we battled it out and pushed them back into mossies, and cleared them up slowly, but surely. Nothing is better than having the perfect bind ready for the unfortunate CP member that crossed the multi lines. Good fight CP.

111114105847.png

111114110404.png

111114135830a.png

enemyf.png

Purefect wanted a rematch, this time at Dwarfs. Being told the same opts, we went out to fight them. Upon arriving, we noticed allot more people, and allot more EOP and a couple mains :(. We did what we can but didn't come out on top during that one, thanks for the fight everyone.

111114135447.png

111114143225.png

111114202232.png

The Video will be up soon.

enemyf.png

#Nme - www.nme-rs.com

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the pics showed u outnumbered every clan by much lol , anyway , nice to see more clans doing small f2p trips

We were PK'ing of course it isn't going to be matched, in the minis we had such as the one vs Purefect the fights were matched and they are arguably one of the best mini teams around at the moment

When we get hit by a clan in the wild/hit a clan in the wild, next time I'll stop time, open up my mIRC and PM the relevant leader to ask them to match us.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Doesn't show you killing anyone in xL, let alone someone in xL being there lol. Come on..I thought you would have learned from our topics, you gotta show at least a few people.

Check IVP's topic in mini wars... Written by yours truly. Try to keep up.

4Fdyf.png

Doesn't show you killing anyone in xL, let alone someone in xL being there lol. Come on..I thought you would have learned from our topics, you gotta show at least a few people.

Check IVP's topic in mini wars... Written by yours truly. Try to keep up.

Ok? Doesn't change my response.

Oh look, as soon as I started posting in here all the people from nme showed up :wub:

siguoi.png