Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Ol' Monday Event

Hulkin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me and 7-8 others wanted 2 pk and u end up claiming a win :\ w\e gj

PROOF E L U M

PROOF

How does that prove the white dots were xL?

Why the **** would we need to prove that you down syndrome specimen? We killed you, **** the white dots.

So you killed some people in xL then posted pics of fighting people not in xL. You should try to get pics of actually killing people in xL next time.

you should try to not be **** so we can take some pics before all you shitties die

I underestimated how stupid one person can be.

Maybe you can prove that the pics were of killing people in xL?

I feel that my brain cells are slowly depleting just talking to you, please stop quoting me so I can go back to woodcutting on the wonderful game of runescape, thanks!

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

me and 7-8 others wanted 2 pk and u end up claiming a win :\ w\e gj

PROOF E L U M

PROOF

How does that prove the white dots were xL?

Why the **** would we need to prove that you down syndrome specimen? We killed you, **** the white dots.

So you killed some people in xL then posted pics of fighting people not in xL. You should try to get pics of actually killing people in xL next time.

Try not to die so quickly so it's humanly possible to get pictures of your shambolic clan.

4Fdyf.png

I will not remove any pictures, except i will remove the part about Hon0r loosing his G2H, since i do believe suicide.

Although to every XL member. Why are you lieing? Why would we go out of our way to just make up that we hit you? Half your members say you were there and rest are crying for a picture of some white dots, get real.

This is what happened, if your so concerned about where/what your clan is doing, then start attending some of their "run-ins" with level 30 clans.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I will not remove any pictures, except i will remove the part about Hon0r loosing his G2H, since i do believe suicide.

Although to every XL member. Why are you lieing? Why would we go out of our way to just make up that we hit you? Half your members say you were there and rest are crying for a picture of some white dots, get real.

This is what happened, if your so concerned about where/what your clan is doing, then start attending some of their "run-ins" with level 30 clans.

Who in xL is lying about something? Who are the "rest" that are crying? All I'm doing is asking for proof that the people in the pics were people from xL.

siguoi.png

Elum, it's just a game. NME is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Posting topics when killing a few people from a certain a clan :)!

Your bumps are appreciated though.

Oh, and I'm giving you guys a taste of your medicine btw. You guys wanna troll xL, I'll troll you. You notice how I don't do this with any other clan?

siguoi.png

Elum, it's just a game. NME is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Posting topics when killing a few people from a certain a clan :)!

Oh, and I'm giving you guys a taste of your medicine btw. You guys wanna troll xL, I'll troll you.

The word troll is so misused nowadays, anyways, We did not "troll" XL, we killed XL, hon0r admitted to me last night that he pked his 10k cash before he died on his vent, but of course he will deny that, I should probably unplug my router now because I will probably be ddosed soon.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Oh, and I'm giving you guys a taste of your medicine btw. You guys wanna troll xL, I'll troll you.

The word troll is so misused nowadays, anyways, We did not "troll" XL, we killed XL, hon0r admitted to me last night that he pked his 10k cash before he died on his vent, but of course he will deny that, I should probably unplug my router now because I will probably be ddosed soon.

You honestly think whole thing is a result of yesterday? This goes way back.

siguoi.png

You honestly think whole thing is a result of yesterday? This goes way back.

Why is this going way back? I can hardly care about what your referring too. You see on my topic I am talking about yesterday, go make your own topic explaining what your so down about, thanks.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

no pic no proof

Who knew a mere Monday unofficial pk trip topic could arouse so much publicity!!!

when u flame bait like that i guess so D:

(19:55:17) <[NME]Zack> we killed hon0r

(19:54:20) <@[xl]Abyssal> i didnt c hon0r in any pic

(19:54:25) <@[xl]Abyssal> u just said its his kill

(19:54:41) <[NME]Zack> yeah but see, even he admits to getting dropped

(19:55:02) <@[xl]Abyssal> but ur saying

(19:55:04) <@[xl]Abyssal> if u kill hon0r

(19:55:09) <@[xl]Abyssal> u post pw topic bout it?

(19:55:12) <@[xl]Abyssal> is he that famous D:?

OMG HON0R FAMOUS

no pic no proof

dont need a pic we own you on too many officials to need pics. we even give you our locs and you guys make it a point to avoid us. way to be ******* l0l0l0ll