Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Ol' Monday Event

Hulkin

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if srs , i personally gave our locs 3 times to ben last sat and atleast twice the week before... never saw xl feat. on any of ur recent sat pk trips

We sent a scout to your locations every time, and you weren't there. not sure if srs.

hmm nice bs, ben even asked for a pic and i gave him =] just try not 2 bs on all ur post

btw im done here, if anything ill take it 2 pm instead of spamming this

not sure if srs , i personally gave our locs 3 times to ben last sat and atleast twice the week before... never saw xl feat. on any of ur recent sat pk trips

We sent a scout to your locations every time, and you weren't there. not sure if srs.

hmm nice bs, ben even asked for a pic and i gave him =] just try not 2 bs on all ur post

btw im done here, if anything ill take it 2 pm instead of spamming this

Nice bs about not getting cleared in 7 seconds by NME <3

Troll-dance.gif

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Elum, it's just a game. NME is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Posting topics when killing a few people from a certain a clan :)!

Your bumps are appreciated though.

Oh, and I'm giving you guys a taste of your medicine btw. You guys wanna troll xL, I'll troll you.

The word troll is so misused nowadays, anyways, We did not "troll" XL, we killed XL, hon0r admitted to me last night that he pked his 10k cash before he died on his vent, but of course he will deny that, I should probably unplug my router now because I will probably be ddosed soon.

no pic no proof

dont need a pic we own you on too many officials to need pics. we even give you our locs and you guys make it a point to avoid us. way to be ******* l0l0l0ll

Lmao. Lets take a look back at the last 2 weeks.

2 Saturdays ago - we cleared your 39 person pull

Last Friday - you rush 15-20 members, you then go on to back down from the second fight.

Last Saturday - Nothing happened?

Apart from Friday, when was the last time you owned us on an official trip lol.

siguoi.png

Elum, it's just a game. NME is giving you a taste of your own medicine. Posting topics when killing a few people from a certain a clan :)!

Oh, and I'm giving you guys a taste of your medicine btw. You guys wanna troll xL, I'll troll you.

The word troll is so misused nowadays, anyways, We did not "troll" XL, we killed XL, hon0r admitted to me last night that he pked his 10k cash before he died on his vent, but of course he will deny that, I should probably unplug my router now because I will probably be ddosed soon.

no pic no proof

dont need a pic we own you on too many officials to need pics. we even give you our locs and you guys make it a point to avoid us. way to be ******* l0l0l0ll

Last Friday - you rush 15-20 members, you then go on to back down from the second fight.

2467767.jpg

:whistling:

no pic no proof

2467767.jpg

:whistling:

Thats animal abuse. Should get PETA on your ass.

siguoi.png

no pic no proof

Firstly, I'll strike out the **** that didn't happen.

As for the last bit, nothing happened because we were too busy owning everyone else to even contemplate hitting a clan like xL (you had 20 less than us, what would have been the point?)

4Fdyf.png

no pic no proof

Firstly, I'll strike out the **** that didn't happen.

As for the last bit, nothing happened because we were too busy owning everyone else to even contemplate hitting a clan like xL (you had 20 less than us, what would have been the point?)

It did happen and the 39 of you that were there know it did.

Your member was the one that said you guys own us on official trips, I'm just trying to figure out the last time it happened.

siguoi.png

I don't have enough faces or palms to express what I feel when I read an E L U M post.. so here's a picture of a banana.

Banana.jpeg

Please let us see you on saturday xL. It'll be fun.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif