Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R 4 P ll D Z PK VIDEO 3 - NOVEMBER 2011

R 4 P ll D Z

Hello everybody!
Pk vid 3, after 2 years! Enjoy!

Subscribe Rate Comment
So, I know alot of ppl sayin the intro is too long.. I guess so, but all my vids have a 1 minute intro, its just a structure i keep to my vids i guess

THANKS ALOT FOR WATCHING!

r4pidzfavhalfop.png
5peydw.gif
WWW.FOE-RS.COM
4Red.png
Pure clanning since 2006
Proud Ex-Member of KO Pures
Proud Ex-Veteran of Fatality
Proud Oldschool of Final Ownage Elite.

I am being honest.. Your videos do not entertain me anymore.. :/ Mainly because pking like this requires no skills at all. Dds/Ags switch. Welcome to 2k11

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

I am being honest.. Your videos do not entertain me anymore.. :/ Mainly because pking like this requires no skills at all. Dds/Ags switch. Welcome to 2k11

ive been pking like this since 2005. so how can you say welcome to 2k11 when ive been pking for 6 years like that, adding high spec clips in a pk vid is what makes it good.

r4pidzfavhalfop.png
5peydw.gif
WWW.FOE-RS.COM
4Red.png
Pure clanning since 2006
Proud Ex-Member of KO Pures
Proud Ex-Veteran of Fatality
Proud Oldschool of Final Ownage Elite.

are you saying that a dds switch is no longer impressive in 2k11? or are you trying to say dds switches are 2k11? Because the dds has been around forever you dumb newfag.

OT: I liked the vid, a lot more than all these bridding vids with 4 way switches anyway. Back to the basics. Old school was always better anyway.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯