Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

looking

Ahd f t w

me and my mate searching for f2p based clan and with little p2p

Name : kruq

Cb:70

[ KRUQ ]: Overall 1,226 Strength 99 Hitpoints 86 Ranged 99 Magic 99 Cooking 60 Fletching 99 Crafting 55 Smithing 55 Mining 70 Herblore 50 Agility 36 Slayer 33 Runecraft 56 Hunter 36 Construction 50

name: lp mr ahd

[ LP MR AHD ]: Strength 91 Hitpoints 79 Ranged 80 Magic 85 Fletching 99 Runecraft 50

Soon 81 range / 92 str ^

#clan-ef

I would Recommend joining Zenith

We do F2P and P2P Events Daily, there's always something fun to do whenever you're on.

Zenith has a great community of people, there's no racism everyone loves each other like a family.

IRC: #Zenith

Come check us out and good luck finding a clan :)

2ewgrxw.gif

me and my mate searching for f2p based clan and with little p2p

You just described Enormity. Enormity has one of the best communities around in my opinion. I'd really like you guys to join, as i'm EX-EF myself. Goodluck wherever you go.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

im not joining zenith main clan... enormity have some 35 deffies too...dont wanna join nme but i respect them for there def.idk..

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

gj

im not joining zenith main clan... enormity have some 35 deffies too...dont wanna join nme but i respect them for there def.idk..

we have no one with 35def. We actually have one of the low defence averages of pure planning. we really have few members with addy or even mith for that matter. The majority of us are 1def.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

since you want f2p based come check out The Hatred, #the_hatred if you are interested :).

keep training that hp and hopefully you can find a home soon

gj

we have no one with 35def. We actually have one of the low defence averages of pure planning. we really have few members with addy or even mith for that matter. The majority of us are 1def.

hmm.

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"