Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs Zenith

Dissy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we lost because we arn't used to using team capes however that is about to change.

We have been used to using cloaks since they have came out and in the wilderness but we are going to start using team capes

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

im sure after we have some preps with team capes on we can easily compete with tlp in a f2p match.

btw those flame baits, makes me change the way i look a tlp. Maybe let other ranks write your topics :thumbsup:

otherwise goodjob

woop woop

l3reed B da Name son, still doesn't change the fact that we raped you at pcl, Gratz on the win I had fun :D You guys went out there and showed us how to prep in f2p, was a great learning experience.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Gj on getting revenge for them beating you last week, would be good to see a tiebreak prep between two of you soon!

yea except we haven't lost to zenith in a f2p prep yet.

Then again you got your rules every time :whistling:

I wasn't aware 1 def all off favored any clan? We have actually done dung+corrupts on last week. But okay lol what do you want 35 def cap?

how about 1 def we use what ever cape we wanna use, dungs + corrupts, I'm down

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Gj on getting revenge for them beating you last week, would be good to see a tiebreak prep between two of you soon!

I wasn't aware 1 def all off favored any clan? We have actually done dung+corrupts on last week. But okay lol what do you want 35 def cap?

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

If you want to fight with cloaks on we can fight on the weekend..for preps it will be team capes.

Good work TLP

I wasn't happy at all with my clans performance, we are going to have to step it up with the team capes and get good with those!

Don't worry about what Zack has to say we will still give you guys preps because nobody else accepts...

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

we can prep next time in cloaks, its all good. and my spread rush will work again! its worked before and we shall be doing it in the future =]

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

we can prep next time in cloaks, its all good. and my spread rush will work again! its worked before and we shall be doing it in the future =]

You're a good man.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png