Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCL Regulations

Aidan

So, I saw an AMSG go out from Kingrang3194 and other PCL officials regarding the rules of PCL for that week, which rose a question in my mind & I figured some of you could answer (I've already asked King but he insists that I'm trolling him.) So here goes

How do you plan to choose rules that are fair for everyone?

"I will edit PCL rules for P2P if I get enough replies supporting certain rules."

How do you plan to enforce these rules?

I have a few other questions that I'll probably bring up later.

No flame was intended from this topic, just a serious answer. xoxo

Retired March 2012

Well there is no way to enforce rules.. if a clan follows the rules they'll get fights, if not then other clans won't fight them...

They can't "ban" them from PCL because it's not something they can stop them from attending, so it's completely up to the clans they are fighting and how they handle the rule breaking (by fighting them or not fighting them)

So, I saw an AMSG go out from Kingrang3194 and other PCL officials regarding the rules of PCL for that week, which rose a question in my mind & I figured some of you could answer (I've already asked King but he insists that I'm trolling him.) So here goes

"I will edit PCL rules for P2P if I get enough replies supporting certain rules."

AAs i suggested there should be a king of PCL each week brackets made crownning the kings

34xgw0z.jpg

AAs i suggested there should be a king of PCL each week brackets made crownning the kings

That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Retired March 2012

LMFAO.

won't work though people will just show up with their addy berserker shields & what not regardless lol

LMFAO.

won't work though people will just show up with their addy berserker shields & what not regardless lol

Thus, my questioning of PCL Officials' attempt to moderate the rules at all.

Retired March 2012

Soon pure clans will contain little groups or units that have 40def but limit it to like 5 people...an excuse will be made to justify the said group and it will cause soooo much controversy other clans will adopt the method. Soon after that 40def will be accepted effectively ripping a hole through the time space continuum bringing us all back to runescape classic.

#Bored.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I understand what you're saying, your answer to this problem is they can't.

Obviously not every clan wants to follow the rules, or in fact agree with the rules.

I highly doubt Franco (Kingrang3194) will be able to enforce these rules.

If a clan does break "the rules" , I think the only way to "enforce" the rules, is just a kickban from the

PCL IRC channel, but it's the other clans' choice to fight them if they are at PCL.

Hopefully I didn't confuse you Aidan.

Founder of Critical Crew
Member of The Last Pures

It's not like PCL is important at all to even discuss regulating rules about it; There are no implications onto whether you win or lose. PCL is strictly about fun. I can't remember the last PCL topic on PW that was taken seriously at all, nor did it have any significant displacing of clan rankings. Just let people wear what they want, and PCL will be the optimal amount of fun.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

PCL regulations?

Are you fcking stupid?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"