Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order P2P Sunday - Nov. 27 2011 ft. Zenith, Havoc, War

Flankk

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice teles, pathetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o90aycHVWE

^ Shows u running up to BH, well I assumed that you actually noticed you lost & dipped to singles, don't expect us to chase you up the BH stairs, we cleared you at Sperm Hill & we cleared you at BH, you dipped out of the war area, we stayed a few minutes, collected loot at the battlefield and walked down with loot, while all you got, on your video, a re-rush to a completely empty battleground, lol.

Good Fight tho, I enjoyed it ;).

We were around the bottom of bh and the top, dont understand why you wouldnt come, when it isnt multi, and tbh it wouldnt matter if you kids got clumped most of you were teleing anyway

maybe because you left the battlefield? also why would we give you the advantage and let you clump us because the stairs are 2 squeres wide. Not stupid.

When we went to 18 ports we had left the battlefield yet you still followed?

zsig.jpg

aucsi0.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the state of zenith's ignorance

*Sigh*.....*Smh*...Brb going to go hit a blunt.

-back

Npo....*sigh* Just wow..Dw npo we got you :)

Dont forget to add the part when when we told you we were at bh stairs crank says "we will rush you" 15 seconds later done waiting we rush to 18 ports--Not a soul insight-we start rushing down to Chaos alter--your last 15 start logging to lobby all we get to kill is "I am black" or w/e his name is...

Just sad npo...Then you lie to us about a first to 200 Dangerous? hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

took the win? we were still there, you lads pussied out as we got a regroup, by the way nice teles, pathetic

^ Shows u running up to BH, well I assumed that you actually noticed you lost & dipped to singles, don't expect us to chase you up the BH stairs, we cleared you at Sperm Hill & we cleared you at BH, you dipped out of the war area, we stayed a few minutes, collected loot at the battlefield and walked down with loot, while all you got, on your video, a re-rush to a completely empty battleground, lol.

We were around the bottom of bh and the top, dont understand why you wouldnt come, when it isnt multi, and tbh it wouldnt matter if you kids got clumped most of you were teleing anyway

maybe because you left the battlefield? also why would we give you the advantage and let you clump us because the stairs are 2 squeres wide. Not stupid.

The only legitimate way to leave a battlefield is to leave the wilderness. In reality, i'd say no-one won.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

the state of zenith's ignorance

*Sigh*.....*Smh*...Brb going to go hit a blunt.

-back

Npo....*sigh* Just wow..Dw npo we got you :)

Dont forget to add the part when when we told you we were at bh stairs crank says "we will rush you" 15 seconds later done waiting we rush to 18 ports--Not a soul insight-we start rushing down to Chaos alter--your last 15 start logging to lobby all we get to kill is "I am black" or w/e his name is...

Just sad npo...Then you lie to us about a first to 200 Dangerous? hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

you never killed me buddy

hope you have fun in the weeks to come cause bros we got you.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

The only legitimate way to leave a battlefield is to leave the wilderness. In reality, i'd say no-one won.

Cmon Brad I thought you were smarter than that, that's like saying we could have 1 person sitting on the battlefield when the other clan has 40 and they can't claim a win.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Cmon Brad I thought you were smarter than that, that's like saying we could have 1 person sitting on the battlefield when the other clan has 40 and they can't claim a win.

The fights not over until its over.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

Ya it was over when they fled to steps leaving us standing at 18 ports with about 40 people.

BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Super suprised u didn't pull something like 100

Saw your w18 Auto Type Edge bank

;] ah well

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Ya it was over when they fled to steps leaving us standing at 18 ports with about 40 people.

Yh. The fight ended then, but it was as much your fault that it ended as theirs. Numbers were pretty even when they moved. Im not saying they won. but you didnt win ethire.

twolfsig.png

xncgb5.jpg

Yh. The fight ended then, but it was as much your fault that it ended as theirs. Numbers were pretty even when they moved. Im not saying they won. but you didnt win ethire.

Wait its our fault they ran from the battlefield? I guess in the sense that we were owning them that caused them to run....i see wat ur trying to do :3

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Wait its our fault they ran from the battlefield? I guess in the sense that we were owning them that caused them to run....i see wat ur trying to do :3

It's your fault you didnt follow to continue the fight. That action alone shows you didn't want to continue, ethire through nerves, boredom or severe bank loss. Must've been one of them three reasons.

Now. shh. i need quiet so i can get to sleep.

twolfsig.png

xncgb5.jpg

It's your fault you didnt follow to continue the fight. That action alone shows you didn't want to continue, ethire through nerves, boredom or severe bank loss. Must've been one of them three reasons.

Actually the reason was to claim the win since we cleared them from Sperm hill and from 18 ports, no point in continuing when we slaughtered them at 2 different wilderness spots.

BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

It's called Thanks Giving weekend, just like how your Leader Chain made a topic yesterday with Thanks Giving in the title, but thanks for your in put.

BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

It's called Thanks Giving weekend, just like how your Leader Chain made a topic yesterday with Thanks Giving in the title, but thanks for your in put.

starting to hate that word lol.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

starting to hate that word lol.

agreed

cif4c8.png

what are you even trying to start?

cif4c8.png