Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order P2P Sunday - Nov. 27 2011 ft. Zenith, Havoc, War

Flankk

countq.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you only looked at the dots ;P

inb4 everything could of happened bla bla ****

I don't know what you're trying to say, I see that's an image taken from the video which shows a war between NPO & Zenith.

If you're trying to say that we're getting cleared or whatever, why are you showing a picture instead of the full video which proves who cleared who, I don't know how someone could think that one frame taken out of 11k frames could prove more than the full video containing 11k frames.

If you're not a Zenith rank don't even try to make anything up on our Topic, we got clear prove of us clearing you, while you have clear prove of you getting cleared off the battleground & "re-rushing" an empty area, which makes you look pretty bad ;).

We kept trying to go up north because all of NPO are lvl 70s invites massed up from w18 GE and we're all lvl 100s who can't attack lvl 70s in 18 wildy.....so we moved up to BH to try and have our 90s AT LEAST try and kill you guys. As you can see in my video you're all white letters to me I could bearly attack any of you apart from maybe 10 out of your 40 + got sniped by mains so yea...

I guess maybe next time we should fight at Gap or maybe Gdz Thanks for the fight though :)

I pity the lack of knowledge you have. Your fellow members say you moved there to re-rush, your ranks say you moved there so we could stop teleing, and now you lying ass has the audacity to come here and tell me you moved to bh because you couldn't hit our low levels?? Pull your finger out of your ass and take a loss.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*cough* let's use my varrock TELETAB that i brought ! #NPO!*Cough* morons

I wish I kept the irc log of you begging me to let you come to our pcl. Get lost scrub.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg