Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Vs. Xl Wildy Run In

-Toxine-

chadisaniggerv2.png

We heard that NME and Excel were pking so we went out after our prep. NME ended by the time we came out but Excel were still out which provided us with a bunch of loot. We peaked at around 30 for this event.

111202190058.png

2lw0q5t.jpg

Toxine's Vid
BvG's Vid

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Excel ~ Round 1

We were chilling at vents waiting for scouts when Excel rushed us. They had a good 10-15 over us but we just pushed back into them 10 times harder and pushed them from vents all the way to members gate. Thanks for loot.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Excel ~ Round 2

This time we found them at Gap. They had the 10 man advantage again but we slammed them to New Gate anyways. Thanks for loot x2.

111202174133.png
111202180345.png
111202183742.png
111202183832.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see in my picture that we had 21/26 ending lol. And you rushed us at vents :P

Heres a pic from my vid tho

111202192315.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

You can see in my picture that we had 21/26 ending lol. And you rushed us at vents :P

111202192315.png

Alright whatever, you had more than us the second fight. Like I said though, we were low food and pray during the first fight from clearing nme. And its not like you didn't know where we were, one of your members was north of us after we cleared nme.

siguoi.png

Don't even lie, you had 30ish the entire trip lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme when we were low food and pray.

We peaked 26. You had 10+ on us both fights. Sorry that this isn't believable. We were shocked by winning so outopted too.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

111202192315.png

Alright whatever, you had more than us the second fight. Like I said though, we were low food and pray during the first fight from clearing nme. And its not like you didn't know where we were, one of your members was north of us after we cleared nme.

Even if you did just finish clearing Nme why did you rush us?

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Don't even lie, you had 30ish the entire trip lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme when we were low food and pray.

We peaked 26. You had 10+ on us both fights. Sorry that this isn't believable. We were shocked by winning so outopted too.

No you didn't lol, we peaked at 32, you guys had more than 30 the second fight.

siguoi.png

111202192315.png

Even if you did just finish clearing Nme why did you rush us?

Cause we tried to pull off what we did last Friday.

siguoi.png

Hell yea. Good work CP.

I laughed at the 1st picture though, you can easily tell what the sides are...

Kids in Mith/Addy vs Robes

Not being an ass or anything saying "omgf u had defeecee levelssss" Just found the picture funny.

Nice Kdr :D

1175tub.png

Don't even lie, I saw you had 30+ lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme and were low food and pray.

l0l kid we peaked at like 27 the whole trip, dont start ******** :down:

Thats not what I saw on my scout.

i killed ur scout camped it at mossied made life miserable

come agen doe

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

youre fighting a lost cause, youre makign a big deal out of a stomping. it was just free loot for us, so move on dude

heres bvg's vid

AzfyA.png