Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures ~Friday PCL~

Dissy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice, our two fights were fun.. thought we were doing well after we beat you the first time around and then we lost without kill anyone... meh runescape

Its not runescape its called tlp not trying. Gj tlp was a great pcl you bring out the best in us.

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Did you really delete me post? Hardly flame, just edit out the other kid who I was trying to get him to stop flaming. Clearly someone needs to learn to mod....

@Topic. GJ TLP. GF Others.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Great job today TLP! You guys are really up there in matched fights! We should square it off in a F2P prep so we can see if we are as good as you are in matched opts in f2p!

111201182938.png

na, **** clan is **** and a waste of our time.

Hello retard,

/query [EoP]Solo_K1ng if you can pull atleast 50 to a f2p prep, we're not willing to do anything else because anything else isn't convincing enough.

your 25v25 miniwars accomplishments are nothing.

edit: you pulled 30 to a friday...? #tlpisdead

Clan History

MM June 11th 2011- October 22nd 2011

EoP October 26th 2011- December 18th 2011

Great job today TLP! You guys are really up there in matched fights! We should square it off in a F2P prep so we can see if we are as good as you are in matched opts in f2p!

111201182938.png

Hello retard,

/query [EoP]Solo_K1ng if you can pull atleast 50 to a f2p prep, we're not willing to do anything else because anything else isn't convincing enough.

35. Clearly can't read....amirite?

l0l. 50 might be ******* a school day, if EOP would do a 40-50 and make it matched I am sure TLP would accept. I hope we both do.

GL ahead of time.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

111201182938.png

Clearly you want us too bad since you have been getting trolled for the past 2months LOL

qOY7v.png

111201182938.png

Hello retard,

you pulled 35 (same as we did) and got smacked by mm.

:whistling:

ot: good job tlp

smartestmember.jpg

111201182938.png

Hello retard,

you pulled 35 (same as we did) and got smacked by mm.

:whistling:

ot: good job tlp

We peaked 64 :whistling:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Can't help but giggle at all these EoP kids, you aren't anywhere near as good matched options vs any of the other top clans, I'd possibly even rank Zenith (a med level clan) above you, stick to the wilderness, where all your numbers over a clan actually come in use. :thumbsup:

Can't help but giggle at all these EoP kids, you aren't anywhere near as good matched options vs any of the other top clans, I'd possibly even rank Zenith (a med level clan) above you, stick to the wilderness, where all your numbers over a clan actually come in use. :thumbsup:

Well said; I watch other clans videos just to see what we have to work on vs them, but with EOP I've noticed they've got so many 1bangs..NOT EVEN so many .5bangs that its just a matter of time before they give us a prep and they learn their lesson, they have quantity and not quality, and it's more than apparent when you look at their level 70s-80s with addy who aren't quested and how they pull 60 but still have an average combat of something in the 80s

Quality over Quantity.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

This topic has nothing to do with EOP so I don't understand why so many of you are here flaming/trolling.

Thanks everyone for the fights, was a lot of fun.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP