Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility Midweek Ft. Xl -N- There Mains

Rickster

What the hell is this lol, don't even recognize some of these "xl members". So this makes how many clans with 30+ def now?

well that says alot about ur clan seeing in the vid honor was leading it hmm... interesting

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

What the hell is this lol, don't even recognize some of these "xl members". So this makes how many clans with 30+ def now?

well that says alot about ur clan seeing in the vid honor was leading it hmm... interesting

I saw a few of the dd's. Didn't see any xL leaders in them.

siguoi.png

5:31 there u see hon0r name plz say gj n leave the topic instead of flaming every topic that has xl in it ty n bye

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

5:31 there u see hon0r name plz say gj n leave the topic instead of flaming every topic that has xl in it ty n bye

Did I say he wasn't in the vid? I said I didn't see any leaders in some of the dd's.

siguoi.png

Did I say he wasn't in the vid? I said he wasn't in some of the dd's.

what dds maybe if u watch the vid xl didnt had 1 single dd derp n he lead them all cause i snipped him the whole time

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

Did I say he wasn't in the vid? I said I didn't see any leaders in some of the dd's.

Someone else leads Xl other than the god-kingl? O.o

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Did I say he wasn't in the vid? I said he wasn't in some of the dd's.

what dds maybe if u watch the vid xl didnt had 1 single dd derp n he lead them all cause i snipped him the whole time

There was one at 1:15, didn't see his name anywhere. I stopped watching after like 2 minutes, 80s and 90s with mith and addy vs 60s and a few 70s with 1 def isn't really that fun to watch. Maybe you can go find all the times where you see an xL leader though.

siguoi.png

Oh come on, you should know with all the spies you have in us.

siguoi.png

Oh come on, you should know with all the spies you have in us.

everyone else is just quoting each other so I didn't want to feel left out :(

Goodjob niggies :thumbsup:

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans