Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

#1 F2P pure clan wasn't enough, so we killed the zerk scene too

Milky

156e03s.png

Setting out with a kinda **** pull of like 55 people, we ended up with about 65 once kids stopped jacking off and got onto runescape, and boy o boy did we do work. We followed on from months of dominating the F2P pure clan scene with another undefeated trip, smashing MM among other rivals, and with MM asking HF to hit us repeatedly to wear down our opts, we turned around and smashed them too, clearing them from the battlefield, and showing we're the clan to be reckoned with in this server. Thanks to everyone for the fights today, and see you tomorrow (hopefully not HF, fighting mains was boring as ****.)

Oh yeh, for TLP and the other clans that revolve their trips around trying to get a good KDR at the expense of fun/action, here's ours for the day, flame away lilmen:

http://www.clanweekend.info/index.php?s1=2...&e2=4-12-11

111203183420.png

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite

There wasn't much happening in the wild, so we set up a run-in with FOE, with them defending GDZ. We headed up and rushed from the east side, pushing into their DD on the west. We knew we had a few more so we kept the fight stacked and continued to drop piles, however early on in the fight we got crashed by TLP, who for some reason thought they were a top clan and interfered in the business of clans leagues above them. We dipped out east of GDZ and FOE dipped out west, and we proceeded to kill TLP east of gdz, who were horribly spread and disorganized. FOE came around from behind TLP, and together we started to rape them, at which point MM also crashed. Not wanting to get into a big cluster when we were on the lowest food/pray, we headed down to single and hopped, not losing too many.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

A bit annoyed at MM interrupting our adamant drop party with TLP, we baited them out to corp, and rushed them just south of it. They had a few mains attacking our fall in leader as we rushed to try disorganize us, but that didn't distract us as we smashed into them, and dropped the first 4-5 kids to come into us instantly. The momentum was clearly with us as we pushed them back towards corp, when suddenly MM ran up the northeast steps and into single. Laughing we ran up the steps and hit them in single, forcing them to run back into multi, where we rushed down and raped them again. Unsuprisingly they got on the phone and called HF, but fortunately for us, FOE were around to AC, and not wasting our time with the mains, we punished MM, killing each and every one as we pushed them down to ruins then dipped.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Enormity

We heard there was a cluster involving TLP, Fatality, Enemy and Enormity going down near piper, so we headed over to hit it up. TLP heard we were coming and ran off quicker than **** off a shovel, and by the time we rushed it was only Enormity at piper, who we promptly mopped up for a free 30 kills or so, then dipped as HF started to log in.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Higher Force

HF had hit us at like level 10 wild, and tried to crash a few of our hits, so we were getting a bit annoyed and decided enough was enough. We were chilling just south of gap, when HF started to log in on top of us. I don't know if they thought we would run away or something, but we jumped on them with our corrupts, and dropped the first 2-3 to log in instantly. We knew to drop these mains we'd have to have our spamming and piling at its finest, and it was exactly that, as we dropped pile after pile as they failed to drag anyone away from our main group. We were suprised to see that we had just about cleared them, and their last 2-3 people ran south from gap towards corp. We chased them down and killed another, and seeing as the last few ran off towards mossies or up the steps to single, we decided to leave before they regrouped and it turned into a big return fight.

Thanks for the fight HF, was a nice change to fight some mains, hopefully you can find some other runite clans to fight next time though ;)

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

Well pretty much everyone else had ended, including FOE, TLP and HF, so we could finally get a fight with MM without outside interference. We heard they were falled in at gap, so we quickly hopped at easts and charged them. They saw us coming and told everyone to log out, but we still managed to kill a handful of stragglers, laughing as their clan left them to die.

After a lot of ******** including MM trying to lure us into a main clan, and chasing them across like 4 worlds, we finally got our fight just southeast of the ruins. We got off to a bad start as we lost a few at the start, but we recovered and began to pile brilliantly. We focused on section after section of MM, dropping 3-4 kids each time before they had a chance to move, and the momentum was with us, as we pushed them north and they began to try drag back towards mossies. We didn't give them anytime to breathe or pick up returns, as we just ran into them as they began to run back, and sniped them out 1 by 1. By the time they had dragged up to the trees south of corp, there was only 3-4 left, and after killing them we knew the fight was won, without any interference, a clean 1 on 1, proving who is still the top f2p clan, and we took our ending and left.

f0vtzc.png

After a great trip, we decided to end our undefeated saturday and now look forward to tomorrow's p2p trip, where i'm sure TLP and MM will continue to give our locations to KO and HF in the hopes they can distract us long enough to prevent us raping them.

f0vtzc.png

111203142517.png
111203142518.png
111203142522.png
111203142928.png
111203143412.png
111203172840.png
111203172854.png
111203173326.png
111203173431.png
111203174132.png
111203182516.png
111203183420.png
111203172856.png
111203173558.png
insertgaynesshere232548.png
111203182240.png
111203182234.png
111203152623.png
111204081520.png
111204083344.png
111204083419.png

111204092213.png
111204092612.png
111203182231.png
111203182239.png
111203182334.png
111203182345.png
111203182353.png
111203182400.png
111203182413.png
111203182451.png
111203182511.png
111203182545.png

Tired of calling main clan back-up and still getting pounded?

www.eop-rs.com | #clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on topic. WIll read wanted first page.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I thought were were going to try and end this little cat fight and have respect I must have mistaken. Wish I was there. heard it was fun from TLP's stand point. Grats on today.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

lmfao in the first fight you forgot to mention foe crashed and thats why we ran up the stairs, we ran back to try and kill foe but u charged down aswell, goodjob 2v1'ing

Second fight you did beat us lol, we had 50 people though

edit, o in one of ur pics it said you had 61, 11 more than us lol

You guys care just as much about KDR as everyone else does. If you didnt you guys wouldnt use it as an insult when someone gets a bad one. Don't tell me you don't or i'll roast you.

Nice trip guys.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

lmfao in the first fight you forgot to mention foe crashed and thats why we ran up the stairs, we ran back to try and kill foe but u charged down aswell, goodjob 2v1'ing

Second fight you did beat us lol, we had 50 people though

edit, o in one of ur pics it said you had 61, 11 more than us lol

We rushed with 52; 1 more than you.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

I thought were were going to try and end this little cat fight and have respect I must have mistaken. Wish I was there. heard it was fun from TLP's stand point. Grats on today.

We didn't even fight you guys and I don't think we included you in your topic, hopefully your opts will be better next weekend and we can fight , good pull though :)

Clan History

MM June 11th 2011- October 22nd 2011

EoP October 26th 2011- December 18th 2011