Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Sexy Saturday

Scott

Gj killing st who had 15. You are real heroes now!

and btw StrikeTeam

blame all the other clans who wouldn't leave single/edge at 4:20 est.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott your topics make me wet.

Also, I don't know why on every topic I see these incompetent spastics from xl constantly flamebaiting and just being absolute morons in general everywhere but alas! I have found a most helpful solution! To save all you wonderful mods (lied) the trouble of constantly having to clean up topics how about we implement an age cap on the forums!! Good idea right!? A required age of 13+ to post will most definetly get rid of all the morons, not saying any names in particular though :P you know what or who you are.

How are XL even talking trash on this topic?

I was fighting one of their members in single BH crater, i then had to go answer my door so i said brb to the kid i then came back two minutes later to find a pile of loot and myself dieing to a greater demon lmfao.

Also whoever pointed out Boomiester saying where's gap, thankyou i remember that, was so funny at the time. That's our beautiful booomer who doesn't really play the game.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I'd edit the topic to edit any wrong names, but it seems to **** up as soon as I click the edit button so I'm not gonna risk it

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

gj nme

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

I dont see pics of fighting excel, once again claimed wins =) Looks like you cleared no one again! GJ try harder

2:26, that is when you show up at the fight, and 2:54 when we send you with your tails between your legs to single strip. Stop trying.

we were just regrouping as enemy would say after cleared.. we wernt cleared just rging

we are always in your topics , yet.. we don't fight you **** off

Sorry, i have to ask, who in the right mind "regroups" 10 steps away from a fight between two clans? And north sperm hill? Please.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

I dont see pics of fighting excel, once again claimed wins =) Looks like you cleared no one again! GJ try harder

2:26, that is when you show up at the fight, and 2:54 when we send you with your tails between your legs to single strip. Stop trying.

we were just regrouping as enemy would say after cleared.. we wernt cleared just rging

Sorry, i have to ask, who in the right mind "regroups" 10 steps away from a fight between two clans? And north sperm hill? Please.

this

Watch from 6:10 - 7:02 where I'm fighting an XL member and then have to go afk and come back to a pile of loot :)

o btw nme #1 vid maker 2011 here.

sorry if music ain't great, had to reupload as youtubs blocked it in every bloody country.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

10nzx1j.gif