Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sexual Healing

Sirswat

I dont know how many kids we have here, and by kids I mean younger than 17 years of age.
Anyways, I found this on youtube and found it amazing.
I realize that many of you may have different views/opinions, please before you comment on it, dont flame or anything.

Before watching this video, if you are older, please keep an open mind. If you do not, this video is pointless.
It's suppose to make you think. It cant if you already come in with a closed mind.

Anyways here it is.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Sex/drive is healthy.

Before/After Marriage is a choice.

Though I don't really have an opinion on abortion, looking at people using Religion to back up opinions doesn't really do it for me.

Just personal opinions.. nice video I guess though.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I got sick this morning, a sea was storming, inside of me

And baby, I think I'm capsizing, the waves are rising, and rising.

Fine I'll put an actual response when I actually watch the video.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Is the youthly "hip" approach insultingly dull to anyone with half a brain to consider the issue on their own? Yes.

Was the poem particularly eloquent? No.

Did the guy get on my nerves with his moralism? Yes.

Is this video going to stop premarital sex? No.

128250368099.gif

I understand the points he made but **** marriage. Marriage

is an institution, a prison. And more importantly its not for everyone.

I can't even commit to some of the simplest things in life. So I know for damn

sure that marriage isn't for me. Plus my parents had me out of wedlock. Are they supposed to be looked down upon because

they weren't "pure" until marriage?

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

sure that marriage isn't for me. Plus my parents had me out of wedlock. Are they supposed to be looked down upon because

Actually I completely disagree. Putting religion a side, logically marriage is known to be one of the best things in life. Having a family is a massive privilege, after all that's why THE MAJORITY of the world are married/have a family. With a family you build a strong bond with your partner and children. You enjoy life much more than you think. It's not a prison at all, you're getting married to someone you love.

Actually I completely disagree. Putting religion a side, logically marriage is known to be one of the best things in life. Having a family is a massive privilege, after all that's why THE MAJORITY of the world are married/have a family. With a family you build a strong bond with your partner and children. You enjoy life much more than you think. It's not a prison at all, you're getting married to someone you love.

Dude all your talking about is good side of marriage. Lets talk about the reality of marriage. You get married

with a women in her 20s then 10 years down the road you are no longer attracted to her. Lets talk about

growing apart and all the crazy stuff that happens in marriage. Being obligated to be with someone for

an extended amount of time seems unreal to me. This is because people change so much.

Also if marriage was one of the best things in life than why do so many people get divorced?

Can't be all hyped up to what you are making it out to be.

My last point to make is...

You don't need marriage for all the points you are making.

Which are

-Strong bond with family

-Simply having a family

-To enjoy life

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

Dude all your talking about is good side of marriage. Lets talk about the reality of marriage. You get married

with a women in her 20s then 10 years down the road you are no longer attracted to her. Lets talk about

growing apart and all the crazy stuff that happens in marriage. Being obligated to be with someone for

an extended amount of time seems unreal to me. This is because people change so much.

Also if marriage was one of the best things in life than why do so many people get divorced?

Which are

-Strong bond with family

-Simply having a family

-To enjoy life

The fact that you're thinking of looks rather than personality is my point. If I'm honest with you when you're in a relationship after 6 months the looks get normal and it's all about the personality. The reality of marriage isn't as bad as you're making it. If you follow the right procedures you wont get divorced. Beside when you move from relationship to relationship there is no love or emotion. That isn't the life you would want. Obviously people change but they also adapt as well so that's a weak answer. You could say that for anything. Obviously, putting effort in your relationship is going to be hard but when you put the time and effort in, it's always worth it in the end.

Also marriage STRENGHTENS the bond and makes life MORE enjoyable.

Which are

-Strong bond with family

-Simply having a family

-To enjoy life

The fact that you're thinking of looks rather than personality is my point. If I'm honest with you when you're in a relationship after 6 months the looks get normal and it's all about the personality. The reality of marriage isn't as bad as you're making it. If you follow the right procedures you wont get divorced. Beside when you move from relationship to relationship there is no love or emotion. That isn't the life you would want. Obviously people change but they also adapt as well so that's a weak answer. You could say that for anything. Obviously, putting effort in your relationship is going to be hard but when you put the time and effort in, it's always worth it in the end.

Also marriage STRENGHTENS the bond and makes life MORE enjoyable.

Don't try to feed me that personality ******** man. Idc how good of a person you are or what your morals are. You aren't

marrying a girl unless she has something that is attractive to you.

Also once again..

-You don't need to be married to STRENGTHEN your bond with your family or partner

-You don't need to be married to make life MORE enjoyable

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif