Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Saturday F2P Trip " Short But Sweet " ft prep vs. Enormity.

Gym-N-Tonic

efbanner5.png

~Videos~

Exiled Force Vs. Enormity PKRI/Prep

Exiled Force peaked up at 20 for the eagarly anticipated Saturday trip. We massed up in our usual home world to find Hostility purposely massing there as well, to avoid any further confrontation we hopped out to a more quiet and peaceful world. Like I usually say on my topics, I don't mean to flame anyone or any clan, these are my opinions on how the weekend went in my point of view. On with the trip!

2qlu90j.png

We set out to the Wilderness listening to 2 speeches which really inspired and motivated us to try our utter hardest in the fights that were up and coming. Our fight fight was arranged against Enormity, it was agreed upon that it would take place at Sperm Hill; Exiled Force would defend.

whk7pc.png

Exiled Force Starting : 20

Enormity Starting : 20ish

The fight never ended as it was crashed by CP so we believe, we dipped fast to the south and then east to single strip. We believe we had the upper hand throughout the fight, we asked them for a redo but they wouldn't respond as they later got cleared by xL and others - they claimed we told clans where they were so we wouldn't have to fight them. Oh well.

2qlu90j.png

After banking our earned rune scimitars we regrouped at the famous Varrock church and then set off for the Wilderness again where our next fight was waiting. Our next brawl was going to be against Strike Team.

2vdl2mt.png

Exiled Force Starting : 19

Strike Team Starting : 15

They said they were DD'ing just south of gap. When we arrived this wasn't the case, we couldn't see them - so we quickly took advantage of this and got into a 2x2 box on the hill and waited for them to come to us. Seconds later, in they rushed. From the moment the fight started Exiled Force had the upper hand, smashing their armour into pieces before eventually clearing them.

2qlu90j.png

Once again we went to the bank and stored our lootations and went back to the Wilderness almost instantly for our last fight of the night against Venom.

drdmau.png

Exiled Force Starting : 18

Venom Starting : 22 approximate

It took a while for Venom to hit us but we were having fun so it was all good. We were defending Sperm Hill. Venom rushed in and fight looked fairly evens at the start, some of their levels were that high that some of our spartans couldn't attack them. It just turned into a never ending return fight, there was also mains in rune on the scene hitting Venom and also some of our high levels. In my mind, I'd say Venom had the upper hand due to their levels and the fact some of us couldn't attack them. It was a really enjoyable fight never the less. With the returning waves of purple capes from both clans we eventually decided we might as well just dip. After we dipped a few people had to go offline, including myself so we were dismissed.

2qlu90j.png

Big thank you to Enormity, Strike Team and Venom for the fights making it most enjoyable for us.

2qlu90j.png

whk7pc.png

Sunday the 11th of December, we had an arranged prep F2P against Enormity - was more like a PKRI. The fight was to take place in the Wilderness at Sperm Hill. The fight ended quickly and Enormity were cleared. We didn't bank and waited for them to return in their waves. I don't need to say too much about this fight as personally I didn't attend it as I was out, but the video will do the talking! Thanks for the action.

2qlu90j.png

111210212602.png

111210214234.png

111210214411.png

111211214747.png

111211221051.png
im4fp1.png

didnt make it to trip but pkri was fun even be highly outnumbered gj nonetheless keep it up <3

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

gj ef , hang in there!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Pretty much what Trile said we told you exactly how many we had and yet you continued to push for the pkri we gave you the pkri ,you then came back and pmed us asking for another.

Thanks St and E for the fights both great clans to fight.

Was fun trip thanks to all EF that made it.

cghiz.png

Click my signature