Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

foe vs fi p2p prep

Failed Again

Wierd to see a Leader who is suppost to be role model for his members act like such an idiot. Perhaps show a little respect to other clans when posting topics about a win, you're not funny.

Although thanks for the prep, was a good learning experience and hopefully we will be ready for you next time. Goodjob FOE

na i think u just need to not get butthurt and get a sense of humour m8y

n also dont take everything so srs doe

I was talking about your Leader's attitude towards fights. And I do have a sense of humour, i just don't find retarded topics/posts funny, which im sure 85% of the Pure-Community (minus the 15% of trolls/spastics) would agree with me. You're obviously part of that 15% ;p

na m8, you can tell by the way you try make sure your sentences are completly perfect, that your really ****** srs, need to lighten up champ

LOL, just because I can construct a sentence properly unlike your stupid ass. Go back to school hick

you're all abos

favaccent.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually was surprised Fatality was bringing it down to like 15- Prep wasn't too bad, but you have to learn from the better, right?!

@Jessicaluvu2: don't be such a badass, you love Jessica, you love me.... OKAY?!

not many people on these forums would remember him as that name lol

Goodjob Foe, Weird how you lost the 3rd round your way more skilled then fi this shoulda been a 3-0 ts or not.

wt u mean skilled? fi has more p2p preps then us lol.

foe is undisputed the #1 p2p clan, matched and full out. you should already know this.. being foe..

i think what x0 meant by that is the lack of p2p preps, hence why we're a bit rusty. we get like 2 p2p preps every 2-3 months lmao, whereas other clans receive multiple p2p preps a month

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Sorry fatality, you have not earned my respect so I see no reason to care about what you think. Believe it or not, flame wasn't intended in this topic either, you just take it offensively for some weird reason lol, don't forget a tissue on your way out

You newbyyyy you've been here long enough, dont take the st00f serious =]

2nqs6xyfixed.png

Wierd to see a Leader who is suppost to be role model for his members act like such an idiot. Perhaps show a little respect to other clans when posting topics about a win, you're not funny.

Although thanks for the prep, was a good learning experience and hopefully we will be ready for you next time. Goodjob FOE

I was talking about your Leader's attitude towards fights. And I do have a sense of humour, i just don't find retarded topics/posts funny, which im sure 85% of the Pure-Community (minus the 15% of trolls/spastics) would agree with me. You're obviously part of that 15% ;p

na m8, you can tell by the way you try make sure your sentences are completly perfect, that your really ****** srs, need to lighten up champ

LOL, just because I can construct a sentence properly unlike your stupid ass. Go back to school hick

talkin hard from ur mums basement, get outside and try not to take everything so srs from now on :D

talkin hard from ur mums basement, get outside and try not to take everything so srs from now on :D

:]

you're all abos

favaccent.png

nice

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Too many reports coming from this thread, for the same people. Tell your members to stop posting like little retards with uncontrollable hands syndrom and topics won't be closed.

Maybe I'm gonna suspend/ban kids on here or maybe not. Who knows, that's the fun :]

Oh and most of you arn't funny, trust me ;)