Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bind, Flame, Drop.

Scott

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wonderin who those green capes annoyin us at dwarves were, glad WAR came in and cleared u guys up so we could focus on mm's 400 deaths. Thanks for the ac or whatever you think you did.

facedesk.

1) War didn't clear us bro.

2)We ac'd you WAY earlier in the day, hitting Hf off you vs FOE above Gap, but when MM showed up, EOP ran to GDZ hut and logged out.

3) We hit you during the cluster, it's the wilderness as EOP always says, move on.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I was wonderin who those green capes annoyin us at dwarves were, glad WAR came in and cleared u guys up so we could focus on mm's 400 deaths. Thanks for the ac or whatever you think you did.

Lmao yeah we were clearing you until you invited WAR who subsequently also got cleared

You were clearing 6 or 7 people at dwarves who were most likely sniping a map east of the fight because they were out of food? very impressive, gj on your trip

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

34tdapt.jpg

Hahhahahahahahaha

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Lmao yeah we were clearing you until you invited WAR who subsequently also got cleared

You were clearing 6 or 7 people at dwarves who were most likely sniping a map east of the fight because they were out of food? very impressive, gj on your trip

Nah we were clearing about 30 EOP members who were stupid enough to stay east whilst the other 30 or whatever fought 10 mains west. Very impressive intellect, can tell you paid attention during your trip

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Nice job shame you had to hit our regroups during the cluster.

Xl was sniping eop the entire time from the north and ls and elites were sat killing returners of all clans.

Was hoping we could have had a 1v1 fight instead rushing our 30 man regroup with low food and pray.

See you next year ;)

Aww EOP, you so consistent :D

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Nah we were clearing about 30 EOP members who were stupid enough to stay east whilst the other 30 or whatever fought 10 mains west. Very impressive intellect, can tell you paid attention during your trip

ko

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

111217175651.png

2 ez

111217181712.png

must suck 2 suck

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

111217175651.png

2 ez

111217181712.png

must suck 2 suck

Legend.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Yes you bravely killed 30 eop and 30 war during our fight, yet you had 76 kills overall in your 2 hour trip and 5 other fights according to your topic, meaning you got a total of 16 kills in your other 5 battles somewhere along the line the logic and mathematics of your argument got seperated.

Anyway i cbf arguing over something as small as you killing a handful of us at our fight, gj on your trip pals ciao.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Yes you bravely killed 30 eop and 30 war during our fight, yet you had 76 kills overall in your 2 hour trip and 5 other fights according to your topic, meaning you got a total of 16 kills in your other 5 battles somewhere along the line the logic and mathematics of your argument got seperated anyway i cbf arguing over something as small as you killing a handful of us at our fight, gj on your trip pals ciao.

Actually, if you'd read my post instead of skimming over it with steam coming out of your ears and anger in your eyes, you'd realise i actually said

Nah we were clearing

This suggests we hadn't actually cleared you yet, but we were in the process of clearing you as Kyles pictures show. If you didn't start panic'ing and calling WAR, you WOULD have got cleared imo, but instead we had to make do with clearing WAR.

Keep trying

Epidemic
eepidemic.png