Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's F2P Saturday, Goodbye 2011

-Zack

breed stop being a keyboard warrior

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seek a fresh starting rivalry

don't worry dennis, they're on their peak of getting 15 applications from the outbreak members that were ex-TR, it will die out soon when they realise ;)

We have had 3 TR applicants, good try.

The majority of Outbreak has always been a majority of Fi members, wouldn't expect you to know that though :P.

I'm just waiting on you to close your clan again, your members must be thinking why do their ranks flame Fi when you can't even do anything to prove your worth. You should go all out at your pk trip today and show the pure community Zenith isn't the NH masser clan everybody thinks it is.

don't worry dennis, they're on their peak of getting 15 applications from the outbreak members that were ex-TR, it will die out soon when they realise ;)

The majority of Outbreak has always been a majority of Fi members, wouldn't expect you to know that though :P.

I'm just waiting on you to close your clan again, your members must be thinking why do their ranks flame Fi when you can't even do anything to prove your worth. You should go all out at your pk trip today and show the pure community Zenith isn't the NH masser clan everybody thinks it is.

masser clan? l0l. What do you mean we cant do anything to prove our worth? We beat you x2 at pcl and were clearing you when tlp crashed,but oh well

I lol'd at EVERY post that npo and fi made to this topic,

First off last time I checked l2 Titan was in npo.

Second, on our first fight you were being dominated before tlp crashed- gl cya next year.

Fyi on our last fight you outnumbered us by 10.

We had fun, Kdr-Graph doesn't determine if you had a good trip or not- now keep on your game faces while I smile. :D Twas a fun trip and have a merry Christmas

Zenith planning on closing... Again?

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

I lol'd at EVERY post that npo and fi made to this topic,

First off last time I checked l2 Titan was in npo.

Second, on our first fight you were being dominated before tlp crashed- gl cya next year.

Fyi on our last fight you outnumbered us by 10.

We had fun, Kdr-Graph doesn't determine if you had a good trip or not- now keep on your game faces while I smile. :D Twas a fun trip and have a merry Christmas

Zenith planning on closing... Again?

Dont listen to him. Gj boys

logo424157266651344990632.png

Seeing as your clan has risen, than slumped, than risen than slumped. You've had rank changes like crazy, and your clan is a a rollercoaster. You are unstable, and once you get yourself into a rivalry you never seem to win it, you just slump. Calling us massers? Our whole core since re-opening is pretty much there, and we have consistant 40+ pulls. We've won countless preps, against higher clans than you, and everytime we prep you we smash you. But seeing as your whole clan is built on propaganda, i wouldn't expect you to know that :P

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

But seeing as your whole clan is built on propaganda, i wouldn't expect you to know that :P

A Zenith member saying that to Fi. I cried a little.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

But seeing as your whole clan is built on propaganda, i wouldn't expect you to know that :P

A Zenith member saying that to Fi. I cried a little.

A slight bit of momentum, and your getting cocky :unsure: Will see fi back to 20 pulls in about a month give or take

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png