Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday - Early Christmas Presents

Adrian-

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't very wise to upload those pictures lmfao when will you ever learn.

Keep taking attendance Adrian your doing a good job.

PW needs a facepalm emoticon

anyways 1/5 down after 1month? Gj! At this rate we'll have enough to last us until May :]

Coming from the guy who is too scared to show his real identity

have you never heard of the legendary Runeboy69 of TLP? :thumbsup:

i havent :confused:

wheres ur topic eop tho??

smartestmember.jpg

Wasn't very wise to upload those pictures lmfao when will you ever learn.

Keep taking attendance Adrian your doing a good job.

Sup Jonty, probably spend more time on these boards than your own, and if your post was referred towards spies & leaks, lol s0nnie, we've got enough of those to even start handing out to other clans free of charge.

Thanks for your useless input and well deserved bump, was a great trip.

lol , now that mm let u use there ts .. is it official ? are u guys allies?

OT: hi outbreak ^^

i dont think u understand... we didnt have any invites ur leaders just making an attempt at bullshitting so ur members think we need help smacking u when we dont

yea man us and MM we so tight now just cuz they let us use there teamspeak cory is planning 2 show all there ranks a good time we ganna have a group christmas party too ganna be awesome

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

Clans can have respect for each other while not being allies.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

i dont think u understand... we didnt have any invites ur leaders just making an attempt at bullshitting so ur members think we need help smacking u when we dont

yea man us and MM we so tight now just cuz they let us use there teamspeak cory is planning 2 show all there ranks a good time we ganna have a group christmas party too ganna be awesome

DONT FORGET THE FUNKY HATS!

smartestmember.jpg

no response from 0br. he obv dont lift

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky ***** see if u can step up lil *****

no response from 0br. he obv dont lift

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil ***** gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big ******* with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky ***** see if u can step up lil *****

watchoutwegotabadassovew.png

tlp #1

smartestmember.jpg

haha hemad

I dont want to quote bc big bad mods are lurking topics lately,

But last like 4 posts were hella lol's

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png