Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs NME F2P Prep - 12/22/11

Adrian-

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence to NME, but it really wasn't much of a clan pitting a LPC vs a clan like TLP where we have plenty of mains

Still waiting on EOP to step up and take us on

NME is MPC bro. Lpc's are the lv 50s running around now :)

But i understand your point.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

No offence to NME, but it really wasn't much of a clan pitting a LPC vs a clan like TLP where we have plenty of mains

NME is MPC bro. Lpc's are the lv 50s running around now :)

But i understand your point.

Didn't mean to be insulting in anyway, clearly I'm ignorant on the standards between mpc/lpc, I always considered any clan other than TLP/FOE/Havoc either MPC or LPC, MM is an MPC to me and anything that wasn't MM was an LPC XD

Thanks though! Seriously

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

wow nice job kinda suprised nme preps you guys but not us rofl..

it's about respect. you have to earn it, i'm not even nme and i've seen over the last few weeks CP members/ranks completely disrespecting them, flaming them after losing a fight for no reason and then you expect them to prep you?

tlp are a respectful clan, so clans fight them. they also have something to gain from fighting a better clan like tlp.. not much to gain from fighting CP apart from a 30 minute flame battle.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

it's about respect. you have to earn it, i'm not even nme and i've seen over the last few weeks CP members/ranks completely disrespecting them, flaming them after losing a fight for no reason and then you expect them to prep you?

tlp are a respectful clan, so clans fight them. they also have something to gain from fighting a better clan like tlp.. not much to gain from fighting CP apart from a 30 minute flame battle.

Lmao that was a k0

Lmao that was a k0

just doing my bit for society

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Lmao that was a k0

You're ok I guess.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Still waiting on TLP to step up and take us on.

~FOE

Sorry to **** on your bonefire and whatever other idiot from FOE uses these boards, but you could wait all of the upcoming 2012 for the amount of care anyone in TLP has about FOE.

Thanks for the positive feedback, looking forward to more NME.

~FOE

Sorry to **** on your bonefire and whatever other idiot from FOE uses these boards, but you could wait all of the upcoming 2012 for the amount of care anyone in TLP has about FOE.

If your saying that about Foe, why do you always say "Still waiting for that prep EoP".

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Lmao that was a k0

You're ok I guess.

Well said, Konka

~FOE

If your saying that about Foe, why do you always say "Still waiting for that prep EoP".

What would that have to do with Foe and TLP?