Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Beats MM & IR in P2P

Chain Is Law

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bvb can go **** himself lmaoooo. :P

But as for the rest of CP, ya'll can be cool with big daddy old! Grats on your prep, most people would say "unexpected" but to be honest, I expected you to win both preps, if anything I figured the harder prep would have been against IR, because they can be pretty dang good at matched opts at times. MM barely preps, and when they do they usually lose, it's easy to say that CP have more quality members then MM does, and im not just saying that because I dislike MM. Keep it up guys, ya'll are improving in P2P. :)

thanks alot old

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

don't forget the part where you guys mass venged b4 the prep

show me the vid

1vq3v5u.png

One guy lol, calm down.

No.. your whole clan..

Stop with the excuses m8, the reason you lost was the 4 man clump at the start in which all 4 of the ppl got dropped

2cgjyaf.jpg

don't forget the part where you guys mass venged b4 the prep

r0fll ? eop was outside port flaming all of you... dont you think they had a couple mains who were there and possibly group venged?

#derp

OT: gf mm was fun

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM