Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OHHHH KEIIIIIIIITH

Skillzy

How's it going my man? We didn't talk much this year about the Dawgs. It was a weird year, there is a lot to talk about.

That game against LSU though, what a half we put together on defense. 12 total yards and 0 first downs? Those numbers are legendary vs. the #1 team in the nation. It sucks that the second half totally swung the other way and we played bad, but also I feel like they gave up a bit. If we would of hit a few of those catches/missed passes in the first half I think it would have been a different story.

We're going to play MSU...AGAIN. Just another Big 10 team to beat in the Outback bowl.

Richt defiantly earned his position this year, all the coaching staff finished strong, especially the defense and Todd Grantham.

Next year is a pretty simple schedule...

We open vs. Buffalo. It's not a team to blow off really, they've competed in recent years and could put up a good fight, especially since it's the opener. Should be a win though.

Then we get Mizzou, new to the SEC we should hand them there first SEC loss of many to come. Sorry Mizzou, you're going to be an SEC bottom feeder. Get used to the likes of Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Ole Miss.

FAU, win.

Then we don't get USCe in week 2 which is a change. But we hit Vandy, Tenn., USCe all in a row. Could drop one if we don't play to potential.

Then we finish with the usual's for the most part with GA Southern thrown in. All are winnable. Based off of how we finished this year and the fact that we have everyone coming back for the most part players and coaching wise AND we have solid recruiting classes getting mixed in...this should be our year.

We'll be the favorite in every game preseason landing us at least a top 10 in my eyes as long as we handle MSU in the Outback like we should. Starting top 10 and handling our schedule should land us in the NCAACG assuming we win the SEC which will be our toughest challenge Arkansas, Alabama, and LSU should all be top notch again next year, throw in Auburn and MSU as well and the West is stronger than the East which is a change in recent pass.

We don't have to play MSU, LSU, or Alabama from the West, nor will we play TA&M.

YEAR OF THE DAWG BABY! GO DAWGS!

Guess who's going to the Outback bowl :D?

Oh, and did you see next year's schedule LOL. We're going to the national championship for sure.

Gratz on going to the Outback bowl :) butttttttt your part of the SEC is not going to be in the national championship, I say an LSU Bama rematch for next year TBH.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png