Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nuggets game last night...

Keith

I went to the Nuggets home opener last night...

That team has some serious potential. A lot of guys that can shoot, several guys that can create their own shot, team defense, assist happy, and they play hard.

Watch out for this team.

Sorry Kieth but i don't see that happening. 1 win against Utah doesn't persuade me in the slightest.

We also crushed Dallas in Dallas and were 2-0 in preseason.

82 games buddy :whistling: only time will tell

66 :whistling:

And I'm just making a statement based off the start.

They'll be good. Anybody who thinks otherwise doesn't know much about NBA.

yessir, although that nene contract was ****** as fuk

Nah, they don't have anyone else to bring in so he's worth the contract. He still have a lot of room for improvement. He's one of the best centers in the league. He led the NBA in FG% last year and he's a good player to have in the locker room (unlike so many).

Nah, they don't have anyone else to bring in so he's worth the contract. He still have a lot of room for improvement. He's one of the best centers in the league. He led the NBA in FG% last year and he's a good player to have in the locker room (unlike so many).

Assuming he keeps up this play for a while, it will be a good contract. I'm saying that he's going to be taking up the cap space that could be for the younger players that are going to be playing out of there current contracts. I love Nene just as much as the next guy, the Knicks drafted him then traded him..

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Assuming he keeps up this play for a while, it will be a good contract. I'm saying that he's going to be taking up the cap space that could be for the younger players that are going to be playing out of there current contracts. I love Nene just as much as the next guy, the Knicks drafted him then traded him..

They've actually handled contracts really well and have lengthy contracts for most guys including 5 year contracts for both our 1st round picks this year.

In be for they lost to Portland tonight. We shot 39% from the field and were 4/19 from 3 the last I checked which was with a minute or two left. When you shoot that bad you shouldn't win but we were still in late in the 4th so it's all good.

Portland is a pretty good team though I must say. They're deep with a lot of quality guys, they're a lot like the Denver Nuggets.