Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blue Screen of Death.

Num Nums

Drivers

Cause: Pretty much the number one cause has to do with drivers. Drivers form the nervous system of your computer, bridging the communications between Windows and the devices in your computer. If any of your drivers happen to be out-of-date, corrupt or in some cases, the completely wrong driver itself, it will send Windows for a tizzy when it’s called upon to perform a task and result in a critical error that ends up with a Blue Screen error.

Fix: There is an enormous number of devices in any computer today. Trying to uncover which device’s driver is causing the Blue Screen error can be very difficult and time-consuming even for experts, let alone general computer users. However, we took a lot of computers that had malfunctioning drivers causing Blue Screen errors, and installed and ran a software called DriverUpdate on them. What DriverUpdate does is search out the latest drivers for every device in your computer from it’s vast internet database, known as a "cloud" and installs the drivers for you. This search seeks out the safest and best-tested drivers to guarantee system stability.

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Drivers

Cause: Pretty much the number one cause has to do with drivers. Drivers form the nervous system of your computer, bridging the communications between Windows and the devices in your computer. If any of your drivers happen to be out-of-date, corrupt or in some cases, the completely wrong driver itself, it will send Windows for a tizzy when it’s called upon to perform a task and result in a critical error that ends up with a Blue Screen error.

Fix: There is an enormous number of devices in any computer today. Trying to uncover which device’s driver is causing the Blue Screen error can be very difficult and time-consuming even for experts, let alone general computer users. However, we took a lot of computers that had malfunctioning drivers causing Blue Screen errors, and installed and ran a software called DriverUpdate on them. What DriverUpdate does is search out the latest drivers for every device in your computer from it’s vast internet database, known as a "cloud" and installs the drivers for you. This search seeks out the safest and best-tested drivers to guarantee system stability.

Thank you for trying to help I ended up re installing windows vista on my computer and the problem was solved.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

I had an issue when I loaded media it would give me the BSoD. I realized after I went and reinstalled windows on my computer that my driver's that come with the computer must be reinstalled every 6months :<

Exiled Force

Ex Activation | Ex Zenith