Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which chaotic for 1-20 def Pure?

Dr ZoidBerg

So I haven't really seen on google a good pure guide on a chaotic weapon of choice. But yeah I am getting my first chaotic soon and dont know which 1 to get. Im sure everyone knows what each has going for it but please post your opinions based on personal experience and the info here;

I will mostly be PKing/clan eventing. My favorite pking when Im not with my clan is pking around edge and "ragging" at wests. I have also been bridding a lot more. I DONT boss or do any pvm other than training which i detest as well. Im 55 slayer and I dont plan to train that anymore ;).

Rapier I hear is good for training which I will do obviously just not regularly/ excessively. I also hear it is the best chaotic to brid with.(someone confirm/give input)

Longsword is like a 1 handed godsword, without spec ofc and i hear it is decent for PvP, being more accurate

and powerful than a rapier. I was previously contemplating getting this as I often hear it is a good

mix inbetween the maul and rapier.

The maul I hear is BEAST for PvP and in 1v1 edge it is the most dominant weapon. I also hear its not good for training because of its speed. I see the maul as a "bang weapon" but is very slow and will often get you killed on veng and people also safe it and can eat twice between hits. The only way I see it fit for

Multi is with a large group of people and because of its delay it is not good

for comboing with anything other than a gmaul.

So please give me advice, as Ive said before i will only be using it mainly for Pking, clan events, and occasional on and off training. Thanks ;)

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

lol you seem to have a good grasp of your options. i'm not sure what you are asking but i personally would recommend the maul. It's extremely powerful and faster than a godsword. If you use rapier/dds and fail, your k0 ability is severely reduced. If you use a chaotic maul/dds and fail, you can still beast with the maul.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol you seem to have a good grasp of your options. i'm not sure what you are asking but i personally would recommend the maul. It's extremely powerful and faster than a godsword. If you use rapier/dds and fail, your k0 ability is severely reduced. If you use a chaotic maul/dds and fail, you can still beast with the maul.

I feel you. I would agree that maul is pretty beast on its own. Im mainly looking for my first and probably last chaotic of choice though. As dungeoneering is very tedious and time consuming and requires uninterrupted interims of excessive play time, i am just really looking towards which chaotoc will serve

Me the best for basically all around and things i do now as a player.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

i would say maul for a first chaotic and rapier/staff/ccb for a second :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

• 6 months later...