Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP P2P PREP VS HAVOC

Milky

im over mods deleting my posts seriously, go away. Let people rage and others laugh at their mistakes.

THANKS FOR THE P-R-E-P Havoc.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Gj guys, and thanks for the prep Havoc. Lol at the 3rd vid, you can see Franco saying in the chat box "CP rushed Z with 10+" lolol.

By the way, most retarded question of the year, but ehhh im still stuck in 2006 p2p pking....what the **** is Vengeance? LOL. :wub:

thekingu.png

Gj guys, and thanks for the prep Havoc. Lol at the 3rd vid, you can see Franco saying in the chat box "CP rushed Z with 10+" lolol.

By the way, most retarded question of the year, but ehhh im still stuck in 2006 p2p pking....what the **** is Vengeance? LOL. :wub:

It's a very overpowered and unfair spell that only mains can use, but can sadly cast on pures. What the spell does is when the person who is venged is hit, they reflect 140% of the damage back to them in Melee damage, so unless everyone on our side prays melee on the first hit they're usually down to 20-30 hp, oh and it inflicts a poison that starts at 8 damage

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Ayo Loki, when my parents asked me what I learned today, I will tell them that a good friend in roonskayp, named Ayo Loki, defined the true meaning of Vengeance for me. Thanks buddy, you will forever have a place in my heart. :wub:

thekingu.png

Ayo Loki, when my parents asked me what I learned today, I will tell them that a good friend in roonskayp, named Ayo Loki, defined the true meaning of Vengeance for me. Thanks buddy, you will forever have a place in my heart. :wub:

aww :wub:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Gj

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1