Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EF's Saturday ~ Killing spree

hippy

when I go on IRC I'll PM one of you lil dudes, and we'll set up a preparation war, only if Nick promises to brush his teeth before he tries to speak on TS3.

Haha, ill be expecting a pm from you "lil" dude.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can hostility please get off this topic. Jees...... Its pathetic. Dont say we hide, when we have a fun action filled trip already. Thats all =] gj lads

Bravey is more 4n then Nick's online girlfriend (jasmine) so forgive him.

What he is aiming at is the fact you claim you accept PKRIs from anyone with your opts, which is a complete and total lie lol, we ask week in week out you decline week in week out, it's a fun game though I like it, kind of like tag except for we are always it, and you guys are always not it (running away.)

No one denied your trip was 'action packed and 0wnaj' just simply stating we'd love to get some PKRIs/Preps/anything against you 'lads.'

Just a quick clarification before some generic 'but we are totally pure and you guys got so much adamant why would we fight' reply is posted, if you talk **** you should be able to put yo money were yo mouth is, feel me?

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Can hostility please get off this topic. Jees...... Its pathetic. Dont say we hide, when we have a fun action filled trip already. Thats all =] gj lads

What he is aiming at is the fact you claim you accept PKRIs from anyone with your opts, which is a complete and total lie lol, we ask week in week out you decline week in week out, it's a fun game though I like it, kind of like tag except for we are always it, and you guys are always not it (running away.)

No one denied your trip was 'action packed and 0wnaj' just simply stating we'd love to get some PKRIs/Preps/anything against you 'lads.'

Just a quick clarification before some generic 'but we are totally pure and you guys got so much adamant why would we fight' reply is posted, if you talk **** you should be able to put yo money were yo mouth is, feel me?

Her name is Siobhan and what your saying is total bull, Bravey is talking about a prep that is irrelevant to yesterdays pk trip.Like i said in my previous post we don't turn pkris or preps down as long as they are fair for both parties.We don't talk **** as you can see on our topic you are the ones who are blatantly starting arguments when they are not needed a simple gj is all that should be said <3.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Your a idiot. No wonder you aren't good at math. On your topic you said you pulled 31 while we have 23 ish the whole trip. And we fought WAR when they had a +1-2 on us. We choose them over you since they have a more similar numbers than yours.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com

Your a idiot. No wonder you aren't good at math. On your topic you said you pulled 31 while we have 23 ish the whole trip. And we fought WAR when they had a +1-2 on us. We choose them over you since they have a more similar numbers than yours.

I just imagine your gentle voice stumbling over your already terrible grammar, and I can't take it seriously, I love you doe Trile, you guys are almost at one year gl gl.

Thanks man <3 i forgive you.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Was expected seeing HI try and ruin a topic full of flame, their the only clan flaming this topic and giving ****. Im sure the members and guests on this site will notice that and therefore pity HI.

GTFO was a fun night out, EF's getting bored of you HI. Stop causing ****, play the game!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Was expected seeing HI try and ruin a topic full of flame, their the only clan flaming this topic and giving ****. Im sure the members and guests on this site will notice that and therefore pity HI.

GTFO was a fun night out, EF's getting bored of you HI. Stop causing ****, play the game!

This

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com