Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

pure clanning

Ven

you're forgetting rs is srs buziness and ppl take this shit hard, that's why when they are on the downfall it was worth every gp!

if you're looking for fun join a nh clan like pot or havoc or whatever there is. you can do whatever you want in those clans.

"Whatever you want," including the despicable stuff that the OP hates, e.g. hacking, ddosing, spreading irl info?

Yeah, exactly! Rs us for fun after all right?

Great point but like some people said the community base ages starting from 12+ y/o and people are just too immature to accept defeat and feel the need to raise hell on other clan disrespectfully. From flaming clans to hacking their accounts or forums. Not much the leaders of this board can do it's up to strict expectations by other clan leaders to set their team in a positive direction.

its sad...i dont see why people hack/ddos too...

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

i agree, but it seems nothing can be done

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Lots of people argue that ddosing is bad but then people in their own clans are doing it.

Its sort of hypocritical to slander one clan for ddosing/hacking when your in one that does the same. We as the players are what make this game either decent or intollerable. One person can end up representing a whole clan, even in a bad way.

If your in a clan that does this, ask your leaders to cut it out. If not? never complain about getting ddosed again.

Eyes for eyes make the whole world blind

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

• 3 weeks later...

All the kids just get heated and don't know how to walk away from something, and you add that on top of their egotistic idea of competition.

meh.png

They bid me take my place among them in the Halls of Valhalla. Where the brave, may live forever.

~The 13th Warrior ~