Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Relapse Vs. The Archaic | F2P Wildy 7V7

Furl

Today Relapse got a wilderness mini with The Archaic. They set up shop at Maze and waited for us to rush. Once the fight got down to 5V5 BT rushed in and attempted to crash, only to their dissapointment they got cleared. BvG claimed they were all using Mith scims which is a lie because they're CLEARLY using Rune scims if you watch my vid in 1080p and med screen (other than Fist my Gran who is 20 Attack I believe). After BT forked over our loot we decided to continue the mini, where Relapse came out on top after Knuckz had a monster tank. :D Thanks for the mini, Ai. And if you're gonna try to crash atleast do it right, BT. Disappointing that you guys are still continuing with the immature behavior.

[23:08] <fay|afk> bvg u all had bronze on??
[23:08] <@BvG> yeah and mith scims

2s1ry3n.jpg

BT get dicked on

>Crash a mini

>Don't kill anyone

>Claim to have used mith scims to make it seem like you weren't really crashing

>Clearly used rune scims

2s1ry3n.jpg

You guys are too serious.

Gratz on your win

Atleast we don't try to crash minis and ruin peoples fun. :/

>Implying I was there

You didn't see the joke obviously. I wasn't there but I can see the joke even from your video. Not hating on you tho, I give you credit for still completing the mini.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

You guys are too serious.

Gratz on your win

Atleast we don't try to crash minis and ruin peoples fun. :/

>Implying I was there

You didn't see the joke obviously. I wasn't there but I can see the joke even from your video. Not hating on you tho, I give you credit for still completing the mini.

I appreciate that. I'm not hating on you and I know you're more mature than whoever setup the crash but I don't really see a joke. Obviously they tried to crash and it just didn't work out. Not so much that I even care that those 5 crashed I just don't know why whoever is setting up this immature stuff in BT keeps doing it as it's defeating the purpose of what this LPC stuff is supposed to be about. Kind of frustrating.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Furl'd

If I wanted to Furl them I'd say there's nothing funny about crashing whether you're in real gear or troll gear. You can't keep your nose out of events that you aren't involved in and you obviously have someone in your staff team that is immature and thinks crashing minis and lying about opts is funny. Crashing a mini (no matter what gear your in) is like going to the park, seeing a couple people playing ball, and stealing their ball for a few minutes thus interrupting their game. It's selfish, conceited, and overall not funny.

2s1ry3n.jpg

wow noobs its supposed to be an lpc scene clean of flame, your doing it wrong. ty for the mini

Exactly. Sadly someone from BT doesn't realise that... :(

2s1ry3n.jpg

wow noobs its supposed to be an lpc scene clean of flame, your doing it wrong. ty for the mini

Show me one Bt member flaming. That post was directed at Relapse lol.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

They definitely had rune scims when they crashed seeing as that's the loot I got from them. Wasn't a big deal though, they got cleared quick. Thanks for the mini R, hope to do more in the future.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Show me one Bt member flaming. That post was directed at Relapse lol.

Well if you guys (not you personally) crash minis, that's just aggravating. Expect someone to get heated and flame or something. I guarantee if we crashed one of your minis one of your members or ranks would be mad... C'mon now you can't dispute that.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Goodjob Relapse! we ownage

BT, behave yourself next time

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png