Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures ~ Really good @ matched f2p.

Known 2 Pown

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png

| Forums | Memberlist |

Friday, January 13th, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 40 members for our weekly Pure Clan League Extravaganza with our minds on holdin' down our title of #1 matched f2p. And we had accomplished just that.

Shout out to our friends Havoc, despite them not quite having a reasonable amount to sit to, gave us some friendly warm up matches. Thank you mates, I appreciate that.

Total score of the evening was:
Tlp vs H 2-0
Tlp vs. CP 1-0 ~ Matched
Tlp vs. Z 3-1 ~ Matched
Tlp vs. Eop ~ Wouldn't fight us despite having similar opts, but they showed up & fought Zenith in single. ;p

34t603r.png

tvid.png

topthing-1.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

Not completely up to me anyways. I think we dropped to 30 or lower (After hopping from our prep) by the time we planned on fighting you anyway, and I don't know about us challenging and declining (?) but I know that we planned on fighting you and then you went in and fought Zenith so we ended

Was a nice attempt, almost had you guys but luckily for you guys you managed to escape our triangle choke hold. Next time, hopefully ; P

P.S. Sucks that EOP is scared lol, don't worry they'll act like they aren't on PW, gotta keep that publicity propaganda up =]

That was actually a neat tactic; along with the one you did vs TG today, you had us confused in our TG fight, our first pile was one of those guys who booked the other way while you guys came with the flank

tons of fun:D

I love that you guys actually do these tactics rather than just spread.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Was a nice attempt, almost had you guys but luckily for you guys you managed to escape our triangle choke hold. Next time, hopefully ; P

P.S. Sucks that EOP is scared lol, don't worry they'll act like they aren't on PW, gotta keep that publicity propaganda up =]

That was actually a neat tactic; along with the one you did vs TG today, you had us confused in our TG fight, our first pile was one of those guys who booked the other way while you guys came with the flank

man i was kidding idk wtf they did i was at school lol but yah that TG thing was fun ;P 3rd round was hoping to pull it off again but half our clan got caught @ center =s

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

man i was kidding idk wtf they did i was at school lol but yah that TG thing was fun ;P 3rd round was hoping to pull it off again but half our clan got caught @ center =s

Honest to God idk I was referring to the stuff you did in our tlp vs H prep thursday :P

And yeah; We responded quickly thankfully, you had half of us saying..wait what the F? then the massive JUST RUN NORTH!!!!!! JUST RUN NORTH!!!!!!

If you perfect these tactics they'll really do some damage because it definitely threw us off

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

thanks for the fights guys. was nice winning once, we did really good that round. good job goin 6-1 you guys are for sure a f2p force :D

You guys have seriously improved, great job! Keep it up and keep coming to pcl we should get some preps for practice, clearly it's working for Zenith :P

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

If you wanted a fight why didn't you drop me a PM?

I tried challenging your ranks but you ended up fighting Zenith instead which lead us to dismiss with the impression that you weren't planning on fighting us.

Nice job with your PCL though, looked fun.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Honest to God idk I was referring to the stuff you did in our tlp vs H prep thursday :P

And yeah; We responded quickly thankfully, you had half of us saying..wait what the F? then the massive JUST RUN NORTH!!!!!! JUST RUN NORTH!!!!!!

If you perfect these tactics they'll really do some damage because it definitely threw us off

Yah honestly we do this all the time, what really put us in a huge advantage last year was we trained everyone (after about 4 months) to be decent to good warrers, + the fact that they were all getting curses/dung/sum, and throw these tactics in and we were pretty beast. Now we lost the levels, and have to train some new people up, we're relying on tactics right now to help level us out (which shows why we're bringing rounds down to 10v10s when our combat average is -15~ of the opposing clan)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yah honestly we do this all the time, what really put us in a huge advantage last year was we trained everyone (after about 4 months) to be decent to good warrers, + the fact that they were all getting curses/dung/sum, and throw these tactics in and we were pretty beast. Now we lost the levels, and have to train some new people up, we're relying on tactics right now to help level us out (which shows why we're bringing rounds down to 10v10s when our combat average is -15~ of the opposing clan)

Rome wasn't built over night matey, keep at it. Respect for these past few weeks of flame free preps and fun:)

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Thanks for the shoutout TLP, it's unfortunate our fighting schedules clashed and we weren't able to partake in the wanted fight. Hopefully we can get some fights tomorrow (today).

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?