Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Queen - EoP's Saturday Pk Trip

Pepe

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP Starting: 70

Mahatma is lying to you

Picture says 70. Your own clan members also say 70. I am lying? Rofl nice try kid. :lol:

tempzpt.png

That is all

Yah that was before our FOE fight that you then crashed? we had 65 in range 6 people out of range. We didn't even fight you guys at that moment you were to scared to rush us. So yes Mahatma is lieing.

That is all.

Mahatma is lying to you

Picture says 70. Your own clan members also say 70. I am lying? Rofl nice try kid. :lol:

tempzpt.png

That is all

Yah that was before our FOE fight that you then crashed? we had 65 in range 6 people out of range. We didn't even fight you guys at that moment you were to scared to rush us. So yes Mahatma is lieing.

That is all.

y would we rush you when foe is right next to you?

So

you are telling me

that you had 71, and that

you had

53-54 starting

in the fight 15mins later

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Mahatma is lying to you

tempzpt.png

That is all

Mahatma'd

Yep just don't quote my reply because you know you are a down syndrome so I'll just post it again.

----

That is all.

not topic worthy, u forgot to mention u out opted us by over 10 each time, derpin

K soz I'll remember next time to ask you permission before I post a topic

Mahatma is lying to you

tempzpt.png

That is all

That is all.

y would we rush you when foe is right next to you?

So

you are telling me

that you had 71, and that

you had

53-54 starting

in the fight 15mins later

We fought you after we hit CP and Fatality

not topic worthy, u forgot to mention u out opted us by over 10 each time, derpin

point is ur talking **** in the fights, yet u wuld never even consider fighting us 10 down ever is lawl init

point is ur talking **** in the fights, yet u wuld never even consider fighting us 10 down ever is lawl init

>has almost entire ml with P2p status(larger as well)

>yet pulls less to F2p Saturday than P2p Sunday

>upset that F2p based clan outpulls them on Saturday, talks **** as they do it, and expects them to rush them out-opted w/ less P2p members vs a P2p based clan on a P2p Sunday.....

>thus insinuating that F2p based clan doesn't fight while down 10+ opts on regular basis vs clans that CAN pull on F2p Saturday.

Am I the only one that thinks the thought process is messed up here?

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

How can we when you never pull 10 more than us to f2p, and we barely even said anything to you guys throughout our 4 fights, lol.

Thanks for the fights today

qOY7v.png

jus sayin instead if actually brining mith u shud be encourging your members to bring monk robes.

When u stopped using addy alot of you started using monks now your going to mith and it was at least 10-12 of you using it. Still tho foe was outnumbered in every fight and we were the better fighters at the sperm fight even with all dat mith.

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

Mahatma is lying to you

tempzpt.png

picture says how many people in friends chat

the number of opts includes people in range + scouts (and if there's addy arrows or something underneath, i guess that too lol)

eopsumm.png