Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

darebear's G&A

nosympathy

WELCOME TO

NOSYMPATHY'S PURE G&A

CHARACTER INFO

charactero.png

CHARACTER STATS

statsmf.png

CHARACTER GOALS

• 70 RANGE

• 60+ HP

• 70 MAGIC

• 44-45 PRAYER

• 50 ATTACK

• 60 STRENGTH

• 50 SUMMONING

• QUESTS

I know the goals are somewhat large (besides RANGE), but this will be a 2012 goal.

This will be updated weekly (most likely Sunday evening) with the achievements I received for that particular week. I hope to have a lot of people following this thread and encouraging me as I go along. I also ask that if you have a pure as well to please add iTz TuMz to your friends list. Getting to know more pures is always a nice way to get motivated and get ideas on PKing.

Also, if you see me in IRC (name will be Nosympathy) please feel free to say HI :)

Thanks for your support.

~Nosympathy

UPDATE

1202012.png

Welp, was supposed to post this Sunday, but was WAY too busy with homework. Also, I only managed about a couple of levels overall (although I was hoping for a lot more).

RANGE 55 > RANGE 58

PRAYER 23 > PRAYER 25

HITPOINTS 44 > HITPOINTS 47

Still going strong. More updates to come when I can manage it, but hopefully I figure out how the classes work out by next week so I can know when, and how long, I can play Runescape.

UPDATE

1252012.png

Overall the RANGE training has been going well thanks to the Hati Paws. Wouldn't have gotten these 4 RANGE levels this quickly if it wasn't for the paws giving me the bonus XP.

RANGE 58 > RANGE 62
HITPOINTS 47 > HITPOINTS 51

Will post again later this week with some more achievements. Been a VERY busy week with back to back quizzes so that wasn't good on my Runescape training time lol. Hoping the Hati Paws also last to close to 70 RANGE & then I'll be questing my butt off for ATT and STR levels.

~Nosympathy

UPDATE

12912.png

COMPLETED: 70 RANGE

HITPOINTS 51 > HITPOINTS 58

Welp, I still have roughly ~35% left in my Hati Paws so I will be using the rest for MAGIC.

Also, please at least comment something on this so I don't have to bump it always :P

~Nosympathy

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

2_11_2012.jpg

Click to view in larger detail.

HITPOINTS 58 > HITPOINTS 59

SUMMONING 1 > SUMMONING 28

Been really busy with Winter Term so I haven't had time to upload anything last week. But I did manage to find some time to upload a screenshot of my progress. The only thing that really changed in my stats was Summoning. Decided to quickly do the quest and waste the charms I had saved up.

Welp, until next time! Hope to see some comments here showin' some love :)