Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rebecca Black Inspired Me To Make This Topic

-Austin-

wesml.png

Activation set out this Friday on a F2P Player Killing trip. The trip proved to be very fun, and our good friends in Relapse gave us a fight.

coqdC.png

Our main fight of the night was against Relapse. Activation started with 13 members, ready to do some damage. After picking off one or two of them over the lava, using our archey skills and magical powers, the fight commenced. The two clans ran into each other just north of Chaos Alter. BvG Valiantly gave up his life first, for the clan. (OMG QUIT PILING ME FIRST)
The fight stayed around the 13 ports area, where the two clans battled it out for a good while. Activation ended up taking over the ports, and pushing relapse back south of the alter, where they were finished up.

coqdC.png

Afterwards, we continued to Player Kill in world 57 for about 45minutes, killing massers/randoms/FP.

coqdC.png

[MY POV]

[siik's POV]

[Madcosubad POV]

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Good work guys, I hope next time you decide not to use overs in our fights :)

Sorry about that. I didn't set up the fight to agree to them being off. I don't think it made a big difference, we only had 3 with overheads.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

was a really fun trip and I got that rune t l00tationz

Omg. Should've told me. Not like i'd bs you or anything :whistling:

I shouted in ts but then I realized I was muted

l0l sowwy. I forgot to unmute ts after the Relapse fight. Should've like mass hl'd Luke to do it :P

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

was fun, little outleveled and outopted but it was our choice to rush so whatevs lol

its just a fight and it was fun for both sides, good job activation

I don't want to start anything, but i heard you had 15-16. I don't know for a fact what the numbers were, only what i was told. Thanks for the fight though

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png