Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage Sunday

Asher

Not only are we better than you in p2p, we are also better than you in f2p :D :D:D :D: D:D: D:D :D :D :D

Lol you’re not better than us in P2P, you beat us in the pct goodjob to you but i can post many videos that shows carnage beating ir without any hard work at all, from are past pcl fights. You might have beat us in pct which was a close fight but the consisted of your clan is poor

please keep up the numbers keep up the talk and i hope i see more of you guys pulling better in p2p and coming out in p2p bh more and if you manage to beat us hands down everytime you run into to us in p2p in the upcoming weekends then you can say your clearly better than us, saying that your better than us because of one fight is joke in my eyes back up your talk next time don’t spam #1 p2p and hop away from us i don't care what situation it is.

slapktfo2.gif

Not only are we better than you in p2p, we are also better than you in f2p :D :D:D :D: D:D: D:D :D :D :D

#1 P2P med bring mains to planned run ins and hiding in Cw when you cant use your beloved mains, your good.

Lol you’re not better than us in P2P, you beat us in the pct goodjob to you but i can post many videos that shows carnage beating ir without any hard work at all, from are past pcl fights. You might have beat us in pct which was a close fight but the consisted of your clan is poor

please keep up the numbers keep up the talk and i hope i see more of you guys pulling better in p2p and coming out in p2p bh more and if you manage to beat us hands down everytime you run into to us in p2p in the upcoming weekends then you can say your clearly better than us, saying that your better than us because of one fight is joke in my eyes back up your talk next time don’t spam #1 p2p and hop away from us i don't care what situation it is.

Did I say we were better than you just because we won that PCT war, lol? No I didn't.

I know you're mad since IR is F2P + P2P based and we are still better than you even though Carnage is P2P only.. lol..

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

#1 P2P med bring mains to planned run ins and hiding in Cw when you cant use your beloved mains, your good.

We bring mains? Wtf are you talking about..? Yeah we were "hiding" in cw with ~20 people to a unofficial non clan-hunting "end"-trip that we had after 3 wars with Dv, good job Carnage, you should be proud :D :D

Asher, I know we're good. :)

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

dougsig.png

We bring mains? Wtf are you talking about..? Yeah we were "hiding" in cw with ~20 people to a unofficial non clan-hunting "end"-trip that we had after 3 wars with Dv, good job Carnage, you should be proud :D :D

Asher, I know we're good. :)

irmans.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOJY8oHitUs...re=channel_page

It was not unofficial

Hope you dont try have run ins at dwarfs all day sunday and stay in cw for the rest of the time

Meh im done listening to your lies about having 20 members and your mandatory trip being unofficial cya sunday

Did I say we were better than you just because we won that PCT war, lol? No I didn't.

I know you're mad since IR is F2P + P2P based and we are still better than you even though Carnage is P2P only.. lol..

The reason why you don’t see carnage out on Saturday because both leaders of carnage are not available, i can’t be in on Saturdays and I’m not going to cancel the things i got to do on Saturday to lead f2p trips this isn’t my job. I don’t care if IR is f2p and P2P based not like your even a top runner in F2p anyway goodjob beating eop your f2p fullout and PKRI you guys owned them.

You might be better than us in f2p “at the moment” but in p2p don’t bother talking, you might of pulled a win over us on the day but as said I want to see more of you guys in p2p, if you beat us consistently every weekend then you guys can claim your better than us. Please come of our topic I don’t want any more problems or flame baits .

slapktfo2.gif

The reason why you don’t see carnage out on Saturday because both leaders of carnage are not available, i can’t be in on Saturdays and I’m not going to cancel the things i got to do on Saturday to lead f2p trips this isn’t my job. I don’t care if IR is f2p and P2P based not like your even a top runner in F2p anyway goodjob beating eop your f2p fullout and PKRI you guys owned them.

You might be better than us in f2p “at the moment” but in p2p don’t bother talking, you might of pulled a win over us on the day but as said I want to see more of you guys in p2p, if you beat us consistently every weekend then you guys can claim your better than us. Please come of our topic I don’t want any more problems or flame baits .

I hope that was sarcasm lol.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Airs both myself and pure kid3 agreed the war was 1-1 with the third round being nulled due to mains. Also Carnage goodjob beating us outnumbering us by 15. However dont forget the week before when we beat you dam near matched opts losing about 7. Also we beat you in PCT. As the for the Dv kids. We went 1-1 on sunday, We went 1-1 in the past 2 bh run ins and we won 2 preps. So IR and Dv tied in p2p i guess.

UJUI2.png

Airs both myself and pure kid3 agreed the war was 1-1 with the third round being nulled due to mains. Also Carnage goodjob beating us outnumbering us by 15. However dont forget the week before when we beat you dam near matched opts losing about 7. Also we beat you in PCT. As the for the Dv kids. We went 1-1 on sunday, We went 1-1 in the past 2 bh run ins and we won 2 preps. So IR and Dv tied in p2p i guess.

Oh is that right

good **** C and gf IR just accept ur lose :( stop causing e drama about how many ppl were on the computer today

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you