Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Things that will help the "Pure" Community grow.

Abz

Things that will help the pure community grow..

- Remove the addy! pure clans should accept 1-20 defence ONLY

- Stop the Ddosing / hacking

- Stop the flaming

- STOP THREATENING TO CLOSE OTHER CLANS (This is obvious)

do you want to see the pure community die?

the funnest about this game is the pure world / community.

So how are you going to get on for your clan events if the community dies

The Zerker community is dead, the only zerker clan left is HF

and honestly they are going to die soon

the main community is dying

and if things dont change for the pure community, it will die.

If you want to see the pure comminity grow, take those suggestions into consideration.

If you support, please comment on this thread with "Support"

- Abz/Creamed

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

tbh i think if we all started accepting zerks we'd see a lot of growth, theres so many clanless zerkers out there, and hf are such a terrible clan, imagine all the rune pures that would join our clans.

qOY7v.png

Pures wont change, unless for some reason everyone's ego disappears.. The only pure clans i see in this community are NME, MM and the few LPCs that are around, even though it has only taken 1 month for low level clans to open up and try and ruin LPC by raising reqs etc, but thats a different story. Pure clanning will change for the worse, look at your clan POT, already started the movement that most clans will most likely follow. Mainly to gain any advantage over another clan, exactly what ruined pures in the first place.

Make LPCs, or Join them, start from scratch.

look at your clan POT, already started the movement that most clans will most likely follow. Mainly to gain any advantage over another clan, exactly what ruined pures in the first place.

We have our so called movement not because of the advantages, but to just enjoy the dam game for what it is. That's the problem with everyone in clanning nowadays. Leaderships over think everything, which takes the fun out of clanning and overall kills the community itself. Instead of just having fun being in a clan like everyone use to years ago, clans would rather turn a video game into a job where members are forced to go to events. If you don't show up to events you are taken out of your community because they simply just don't care about anything but the clan itself.

You think the leaders of all your clans care about you? No what they care about is how many they are going to pull for weekends trips, and how are they going to make it so no one leaves their clan. I hate to break it to 99% of you, your leaders consider you a +1 instead of apart of the family.

Don't believe me? Go ask ex-ranks from any of the old school clans, on what their leaderships really care about.

While all you **** clans are in single being bored, or waiting for your leader to tell you an order on how to play a video game. POT is logging on top of you picking up your loot from killing you, and just relaxing with friends enjoying the game for what is. Our community is the true meaning of family, and the funny thing is other clans use that word family when they simply couldn't give to ***** about you.

Anyway I went off topic.. Sorry

original.jpg

LOL! Who still plays this game

your in pot

whats your point

Maybe because you publicly sell shells & use rune/full d'hide on your PKing trips and consider yourselfes Pure? - Oh and you're also buying Clan Members/Ranks IP's for obvious reasons, you're a hipocrite.

You're talking about the Pure Community, but what I think you're calling "Pure Community" is Pure Warfare, you don't know that Pure Clans exist that aren't related to Pure Warfare?

Don't like Pure Warfare, leave Pure Warfare, whether Pure Warfare exists or not the Pure Community will remain.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

your in pot

whats your point

Maybe because you publicly sell shells & use rune/full d'hide on your PKing trips and consider yourselfes Pure? - Oh and you're also buying Clan Members/Ranks IP's for obvious reasons, you're a hipocrite.

You're talking about the Pure Community, but what I think you're calling "Pure Community" is Pure Warfare, you don't know that Pure Clans exist that aren't related to Pure Warfare?

Don't like Pure Warfare, leave Pure Warfare, whether Pure Warfare exists or not the Pure Community will remain.

Right on the spot.

You also have your own forum section where all you skids post IPs/IRL info of members consisting of different clans, your own leader DDOSES, and you wear rune on your trips, is this topic suppose to have any meaning coming from you?

Funniest topic i've seen in a while, way to contradict yourself moron.

But hey, atleast no clans are like to follow suit like PoT and allow zerkers in the clan for an advantage because you guys get bootyclapped at every event you setup.

L0l

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Things that will help the pure community grow..

- Remove the addy! pure clans should accept 1-20 defence ONLY ye but accept 1-99 def if 'super ally' LOL

- Stop the Ddosing / hacking - something POT takes pride in & has their own section for. remember "we have your ts info" LOL

- Stop the flaming - yet another thing pot does all day YEP

- STOP THREATENING TO CLOSE OTHER CLANS (This is obvious) lol once again "we'll hit you in single and close your clan we are pot"

4545053025451a1d2078.jpg