Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Whos Next?

Sirswat

Look, IR, HI, NME, EF, MM have all disbanded Addy. Why not you?

And what do all of these clans have in common? They are all slumping!!! Yay!!!

Besides the one thats been open for 5+ years.

How are we slumping lmfao? When you cut half of your member list through inactive sweeps that's not a slump. Slumping is when you go from pulling over 100 to pulling 35 which is what your clan is doing now.

Being open for 5 years doesn't mean your not entitled to go through a slump, FI is the prime example of that.

Ya we slumped never denied that and we're back to consistent 50ish pulls.

You guys pulled 70 like 2 months ago and it's slowly been declining, and now 37 if I may recall from your last trip? I think we can call that a slump :P

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure clans that are on these forums will never accept rune only anything below it and by any means necessary. I see no problem with that.

Also what chain said is true, only the slumping clans are complaining about this, also noticed that its the clans we hit lol

>pull 125 a year ago

>gets hit by EOP + MM

>starts pulling low 30s

>results to accepting 39 defence to stay alive

thats not a slump???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ummm.....CP has been slumping for years. As well as FI. Sooo....I dont know what you're talking about. MM dominates all of your little asses. As far as NME, we have a consistent 40+ pull. Whereas you go from 120, back to 20, to 50 back to 30. Anyways, I'm sure you all know all about slumping.

But this topic isnt about me or other clans flaming CP or anyone else. This is simply saying, who will be next? Who will stand up, man up and actually realize that 30def on trips are not needed. Maybe you can realize that by doing this one little thing, we can fix the pure community we all live in.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Look, IR, HI, NME, EF, MM have all disbanded Addy. Why not you?

And what do all of these clans have in common? They are all slumping!!! Yay!!!

Besides the one thats been open for 5+ years.

How are we slumping lmfao? When you cut half of your member list through inactive sweeps that's not a slump. Slumping is when you go from pulling over 100 to pulling 35 which is what your clan is doing now.

Being open for 5 years doesn't mean your not entitled to go through a slump, FI is the prime example of that.

Ya we slumped never denied that and we're back to consistent 50ish pulls.

You guys pulled 70 like 2 months ago and it's slowly been declining, and now 37 if I may recall from your last trip? I think we can call that a slump :P

[ CLAN ]: [NME] Enemy (http://nme-rs.com) | Members: 60

We had a 85+ ML when we pulled 70 (tb closed into us). We started inactive sweep month within a week after that, ended cutting almost 30 people. Stop trying so hard, the only clan on this site thats slumping is yours lmfao

30 defense is just a large masking for the real issues and that was stated in omnis topic.

1. The game isn't that active or even near to what it use to be.

2. Forces you all together, so if web 2-4 clans, definitly including the top ones keep their defense, you're all stuck with them anyways, unless you stop going out at the same times an focus on other ****. Like main wars or lower wilderness level pking(massers).

3. The real problems are the people that attack peoples real life, ddos, sell leaks, ect. And still stay in their clan. Grow some class and maybe everything would change with it.

Anyone who says this "revolution" makes runescape be taken seriously is and obvious hypocrite and can't even defend themselves, as they do anything to "win".

That's the most you're gonna get out of me and the ai theory.

EoP is NOT using addy again (aimed at all the people who asked on the first page)

edit: lol I like how EoP's name gets thrown around so much when people talk about defence when we were one of the first clans to ban addy on our trips and barely any of our members (if any) take part in these retarded daily defence topics.

Give him a break, he comes on this site trying to act like he knows how to tie his own shoes in real life. :confused:

Velcro ftw.

Meanwhile whilst talking about advantages, might as well all get 60 defense for corrupt dragon armor in f2p. Don't mean to be a downer, but sometimes I wish MM folks were at least around to laugh at petty clans who think they're actually making an impact. Makes my heart all warm inside when I watch a 100 men talking in TS, wearing pink, with no carbon based bi pedal female specimens, clearing blokes with full armor. A pity they're not allowed to make topics.

Obvious bias is obvious.

Oh and let's try to keep this civil, topic has been purged, and warns were issued.

EoP is NOT using addy again (aimed at all the people who asked on the first page)

edit: lol I like how EoP's name gets thrown around so much when people talk about defence when we were one of the first clans to ban addy on our trips and barely any of our members (if any) take part in these retarded daily defence topics.

Hi Cody, nice to see that you think you're above us. Why don't you go off and get one banged by two level 60s hitting 10s on you.

Trololol.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Whats the point its a stupid game u can use all the advantages you can get would u rather play a shooter with just a knife or a gun think about that. Sooner or later every clan will return to using it and I know for a fact that people will not stop using addy.

gay. If u want to have fun and have the best advantages then don't join the ******* pure community, where there are certain rules.

So many of you want the best advantages,

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Whats the point its a stupid game u can use all the advantages you can get would u rather play a shooter with just a knife or a gun think about that. Sooner or later every clan will return to using it and I know for a fact that people will not stop using addy.

gay. If u want to have fun and have the best advantages then don't join the ******* pure community, where there are certain rules.

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

Rules were made in 2005, times have changed, the game has changed.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It's ridiculous that NME is telling other clans what do to. NME doesn't accept higher than 10 defence so they only have one option ; 1 defence gear. However for the ''HPC'' clans it's a different story. Almost all clans accept Turmoil which means they have many people with 30 defence. So the perspectives are split up, the mindset is : If we have the advantage ; why not use it?. If you think about it, that's not weird at all. And even if all HPC's would start using 1 defence gear there would be a new discussion about people have 30 defence which is unfair for clans not using it.

It won't happen until all clans decide together to not use gear that requires higher than 20 defence. A topic on Pure-Warfare isn't going to change anything. If you want it to change you should make an arrangement with all Clan leaders. Telling clans to stop using adamant during trips on forums won't get you anywhere. Especially with flame-baiting you won't get to your goal, it would only discourage people to listen to you because you are being disrespectful whilst you want the HPC's to do something for you.

i'll wear whatever the **** i want on weekend trips

I agree with this guy.

I'll wear what i want

you guys should wear rune - it gives so much more advantages!

Only if you kids like you could actually use their brains instead of jumping onto one guy's clan. I only said that because the majority of the people here who use/support 30 def say it's for the advantages. News flash: Rune gives slightly better advantages - adapt and use it!

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

yes yes this makes perfect sense! accepting 36 defence but not wearing addy definitely makes your clan 'pure'!

You should be banned for not knowing how to capitalize. Not the fact that your dumb

I believe the correct form of your in that sentence would be "you're."

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

Must be easy to get high-council in CP :P

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

Ex. High-Council Of Turbulence

obv newfag :teehee:

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

Ex. High-Council Of Turbulence

obv newfag :teehee:

How does it feel to have a new-*** run your ****

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

Turbulence? Never heard of them Mr General :teehee:

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

the trick is to give yourself enough of an advantage to not get owned by the top of the foodchain but own all of the bottom

DONT BE A PURE THEN.

the trick is to give yourself enough of an advantage to not get owned by the top of the foodchain but own all of the bottom

so u suck then

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy