Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Whos Next?

Sirswat

I was extremely surprised by IR's actions as well as happy. Its great to see other clans stepping it up and getting rid of addy on trips.

Of course the whole point is to get rid of addy in general but baby steps will need to be taken first.

Anyways, this topic is basically asking you leaders/ranks, who will be next? Will your clan decide that addy is no longer needed on Pk Trips?

Look, FOE, EOP, IR, HI, NME, EF, MM have all disbanded Addy. Why not you?

Put your differences aside. Any hatred or anything towards the other clan just throw em out the window for this revolution. Let us, as pure unite and get rid of addy for trips.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the point its a stupid game u can use all the advantages you can get would u rather play a shooter with just a knife or a gun think about that. Sooner or later every clan will return to using it and I know for a fact that people will not stop using addy.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Whats the point its a stupid game u can use all the advantages you can get would u rather play a shooter with just a knife or a gun think about that. Sooner or later every clan will return to using it and I know for a fact that people will not stop using addy.

The only reason your perception of this game is all about advantages and such is that competition has become too high of a priority in the pure world. You don't have to win all the time, you don't need all the advantages. What you need is to optimize the amount of enjoyment you can get out of this "stupid game". Fun doesn't always equal winning.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Your logic says why limit yourself from the best the game has to offer. Why not use the best then? Rune is only ~1 combat level away.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

WAR, HI are also dropping addy.

WAR, IR, HI are all working together to fix the med scene, and rid it of addy.

As well im working to see if we can change our Reqs to not allowing any1 over 20 def to join, with the exception of 25 def if some1 accidently gets a def lvl. Now the ones with Addy in WAR can stay in WAR but i advise that they work on a new pure.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i like da idea of no more addy fights will be better n to win a fight u will need skill not who has the most addy or levels so lets see how it goes saturday

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~