Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry but that first fight you weren't even close to pushing us anywhere or winning. #justsaying

But GJ on the trip like fighting you / wish mm didn't have to be faggets.

Idk what Pk trip you were at. Take a peak @ that video.

You didn't push us... It was a call on ts to go south...you weren't even close to pushing us in all the fights. #stopthis You don't have to lie now.

Walli called to get south and pull out bows and snipe..it's a tactic not you pushing us, get it right. Don't make this more than it has to be.

So if you moved south and we called a PUSH south. You're saying you weren't pushed south? :confused:

Being pushed doesn't mean you were cleared or even at a disadvantage in the fight. It simply means there was movement. Idk why you're so upset lol.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

I'm sorry but that first fight you weren't even close to pushing us anywhere or winning. #justsaying

You didn't push us... It was a call on ts to go south...you weren't even close to pushing us in all the fights. #stopthis You don't have to lie now.

Walli called to get south and pull out bows and snipe..it's a tactic not you pushing us, get it right. Don't make this more than it has to be.

So if you moved south and we called a PUSH south. You're saying you weren't pushed south? :confused:

Being pushed doesn't mean you were cleared or even at a disadvantage in the fight. It simply means there was movement. Idk why you're so upset lol.

Just stop lying seriously there is no need for this. You didn't push us #end

es3qhp.gif

EOP, who then moved further south towards ruins.

Never said pushed in the topic, it was too early in the fight for anyone to be taking over anyone.

Edit: In which case you're FOE, in that fight it was a push, but the fight wasn't anywhere near over.

15zs5ro.jpg

EOP, who then moved further south towards ruins.

Never said pushed in the topic, it was too early in the fight for anyone to be taking over anyone.

As we began to push FOE south of ruins, MM crashed

You never pushed us... We got a call on ts to run south of ruins and pick you off as you come through that small entrance at ruins, at the same time we knew MM was coming the whole time and was prepare for it. We we're never in any danger from you.

es3qhp.gif

Oh I get it, getting pushed is the worst thing ever and must be debated until the death.

Lmao

No you just trying to subliminally say you we're winning when that clearly wasn't the case.

who are you?!?!?@? get off the topic lmao

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

Oh I get it, getting pushed is the worst thing ever and must be debated until the death.

Lmao

No you just trying to subliminally say you we're winning when that clearly wasn't the case.

Subliminally? I'm done. LOL. :teehee:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Lmao

I think you're reading too much into it. I told it exactly as it appeared to happen as our vid shows, and I've even said the fight was far from over. You moved south, and we pushed on top of you. I'll reword it so everyone can be happy.

15zs5ro.jpg

Being pushed means when the other clan gains momentum in the fight and gets to be much more aggressive than the other clan (aka do more damage while the other clan is busy retreating). Yes, it is a disadvantage in a fight if you're getting pushed.

Atleast that's how it's used properly... now you just call a random push 5 seconds into a fight which gains absolutely no momentum at all.

Good job Fi.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

According to Ape Jr they were not losing the fight, yet a pushed was called to the south on top of FOE. IDK MAN. Just trying to keep people from tears m8.

w.e makes you sleep at night lol. Why would a push by called to the south if we weren't south rofl... You went probs called a push after we already went south past the entrance so we can pick you off easier as you come through...which is exactly what we wanted you to do... if you knew anything about warring you would know this.

es3qhp.gif

According to Ape Jr they were not losing the fight, yet a pushed was called to the south on top of FOE. IDK MAN. Just trying to keep people from tears m8.

(17:56:54) <[Foe]X0> lol

(17:57:01) <[Foe]X0> u won tht btw lol

(17:57:03) <[Foe]X0> we had 30 left

15zs5ro.jpgfavrank.pngfavoriterank.png