Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Do It All...

-Merk-

y is keith so mad, i know NME cant compete with no1 but dont be mad over a game :P

I just reposted a picture of your clan wearing a rune med helm. You're the ones that got mad about it.

Don't blame you ;/. I'd be mad too if someone made me look stupid.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

y is keith so mad, i know NME cant compete with no1 but dont be mad over a game :P

I just reposted a picture of your clan wearing a rune med helm. You're the ones that got mad about it.

Don't blame you ;/. I'd be mad too if someone made me look stupid.

And TH is dead again, I just love seeing people start little things like this because that's the only way they believe they're hurting a clan they failed to beat

Comedy gold guys keep it coming

Taking on MM and Eop while NME is still going after WAR and XL

Great trip guys, no limits.

I think you're confused. Didn't you guys crash an xl fight to get that kdr up during the end of your trip?

Didn't u guys went to a main war to get that kdr up l0l? :teehee:

Err..we don't care about kdr lol. Hence why we don't post it anymore.

siguoi.png

Taking on MM and Eop while NME is still going after WAR and XL

Great trip guys, no limits.

I think you're confused. Didn't you guys crash an xl fight to get that kdr up during the end of your trip?

Didn't u guys went to a main war to get that kdr up l0l? :teehee:

Err..we don't care about kdr lol. Hence why we don't post it anymore.

If I were you I would post your KDR, it is the only thing that would make your boring trip look succesful

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM

We also fought MM they outnumbered us by around 10 or so, they decided to leave the fight because we barely hit single and tried stay away from mossies regrouping at the volcanic vents I thought fight was just getting started not sure who pulled the plug but that was a slight misunderstanding because we had 60% of our guys there trying to re-rush

I mean there is a difference to dragging to a return spot and running to single. running from corp->moss giants. Most of our members bring +1s items with 52 prayer, so as the fight drags on we are really low on prayer points. As you can see in this vid i had a pretty good amount of food but very low prayer points. I had 16 left and that's cause I'm one of the highest levels in MM so I don't get piled as much. I'm sure the lower levels have to pray constantly so their prayer would of been 0 or near 0.

Now if the fight was in w57, and none of us had +1 items, It may have been pretty fun to try and drag the fight on. But yeah as soon as a clan hits single, you are supposed to bail. Don't want to lose members since u can pile people from single.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Jesus MM looked like you guys had way more than 60, but nonetheless thanks for the fight it was allot of fun.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"