Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To the idiots.

Ape Montana

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you may know there has been alot of people making stupid topics suggesting **** for other clans to do, which doesn't make sense to begin with...First off why the hell would anyone listen to you...Second off if you think the idea is so great, let your clan be the first to do it.

"of clans that accept turmoil should just accept 40 def"

No... That's just stupid...and you're setting yourself up for more butthurt. Even if supposedly FOE for example chose to start accepting 40 def, They will still go out every sunday, still **** you up, you would still get on these forums and do some never ending bitching and it would just be another excuse every time you lose.

Seriously don't suggest **** your clan wouldn't be the first to do, Just make you look remedial as fuck. It's hypocritical when you tell us just accept 40 def...We can tell you the same and say just accept 30 def.

So yeah long story short...and i speak on the behalf of FOE, We accept 35 def, it's our clan not yours, we can do as we please, we don't care what you call us (mains/turmoil clan/addy kids) blah blah doesn't matter... As long as we get your loot every Sunday... WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK, Deal with it.

Inb4 a wave of butthurt kids.

If I was in FOE i'd be ashamed of you speaking on my behalf your a joke son.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

just **** off with these topics idiot no1 cares about how you run your youtube clan

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I remember when we dominated f2p and p2p, and foe voted for accepting turmoil. (bc0s of slumping)

And now they accept 35 def. MM still same reqs, still same rules. (inb4foeacceptteleing)

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

I remember when we dominated f2p and p2p, and foe voted for accepting turmoil. (bc0s of slumping)

And now they accept 35 def. MM still same reqs, still same rules. (inb4foeacceptteleing)

W.e makes you sleep at night. You can't argue to me about MM lol...your own leaders will tell you that.

es3qhp.gif

You make a very boring argument, you try to flavour it with swearing but it doesn't make it any more fun to read.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

butthurt kid.

How can you call someone butthurt... when you bitch all day every day about addy & what other clans accept... You're not making any sense.

everyday: same topics, same comments, same answers. Ill just get my +1 :nuke: :thumbsup:

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

You make a very boring argument, you try to flavour it with swearing but it doesn't make it any more fun to read.

There is no argument. I'm telling it like it is. I'm glad yall click this thread it was for you type of kids always suggesting dumb ****/crying about addy.

es3qhp.gif

It's funny...at the end of the day no1 can come on this topic and tell me i'm wrong...they only can come and talk about some irrelevant ****, claim im embarrassing foe when clearly they're only embarrassing themselves. I can embarrassing as much as i wan't... still doesn't change the fact that you're going to run from me when you see me in wildy, and i'm going to take your loot.

es3qhp.gif

It's not the fact that no one can prove you wrong sir, it's the fact that you seem to be to dense to actually know when you've been proven wrong. So why waste the time when it's just easier to nab a +1.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png