Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To the idiots.

Ape Montana

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not the fact that no one can prove you wrong sir, it's the fact that you seem to be to dense to actually know when you've been proven wrong. So why waste the time when it's just easier to nab a +1.

How can you prove me wrong? Were have i been proven wrong?

There is nothing to prove wrong... Nice try tho. Can't wait to stabby stabby some pures to edge bank today :D

es3qhp.gif

Nobody's answering you because everyone is laughing at you too hard to be able to type sensibly... Now that I'm done laughing, I'll tell you what's wrong with your topic.

First of all, you have no coherent argument. You sound like a 5 year old crying because you don't like something for no apparent reason. "Stop tellinn others to get 40 def"..."I'm still better than you"..."you just mad" <- That's the impression I got of you from this topic.

Secondly, you have no coherent grammar. Okay, maybe English isn't your first language, but then stop trying to pretend like it is by using big words you don't even understand. Just use short, concise sentences if you want to get ANY point across.

Thirdly, nobody is telling you to get 40 defence. We are asking why do people have 30 defence & since your kind usually answers "for the offensive bonuses", we wonder why not just get 45 defence? And that's still an actual question, why not?

Finally, nobody seems to like you, so who says anyone will even consider what you have to say?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

Nobody's answering you because everyone is laughing at you too hard to be able to type sensibly... Now that I'm done laughing, I'll tell you what's wrong with your topic.

First of all, you have no coherent argument. You sound like a 5 year old crying because you don't like something for no apparent reason. "Stop tellinn others to get 40 def"..."I'm still better than you"..."you just mad" <- That's the impression I got of you from this topic.

Secondly, you have no coherent grammar. Okay, maybe English isn't your first language, but then stop trying to pretend like it is by using big words you don't even understand. Just use short, concise sentences if you want to get ANY point across.

Thirdly, nobody is telling you to get 40 defence. We are asking why do people have 30 defence & since your kind usually answers "for the offensive bonuses", we wonder why not just get 45 defence? And that's still an actual question, why not?

Finally, nobody seems to like you, so who says anyone will even consider what you have to say?

Only read the first two lines and you basically just described the NME/MM kids ty...now i don't have to.

I have turmoil i'm better than you. :NULL:

Free post count and pure loot for me.

es3qhp.gif

you were laughing?

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Retarded foreign mentally defective child hiding behind a secret forum account making a fool out of himself, is this real life?

You know it's not real life why would you even ask and i live in North America i ain't foreign sorry bruh...Yeah and my forum account is my rsn lol, Anyone who isn't new knows who i be :thumbsup:

Nice attempt at flame tho.

The truth hurts, got everyone bumhurt. If i wasn't saying whats real i would of already been banned.

es3qhp.gif