Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job today guys. Good fight btw shame pot had to crash :\

Yeah, you guys more then likely would have came out with a win but we will never know!!!

During the MM fight I ran out of prayer, had no food, was 35 LP, no super restores left, had to dip before I lost my rapier ;x

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

U never cleared us but grats on coming out of ur slump. Must feel good to have a wave of people close into u and add to ur ml

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

U never cleared us but grats on coming out of ur slump. Must feel good to have a wave of people close into u and add to ur ml

what clan closed into us?

U never cleared us but grats on entering a slump. Must feel good to have a wave of people sit and snipe a fair 1v1 fight because your trip kdr sucked

also as i said before, we chose to leave you alone because you only had so few people. we could have easily hunted you and destroyed you all trip, but we gain nothing out of slaughtering a clan that would log on impact anyway so we chose to fight the top clans. if you feel this was unfair and would like us to target you, /query [fi]addy_daddy please fight us on the weekend

kk

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

It was a fairly even fight between us/mm, they had the opt advantage but we had turmoil :P.

You guys simply out-returned us, something you've become used to in recent times whereas we haven't had the experience of long drawn out return fights.

Something to work on in the future! Look forward to fighting soon.

yeh we figured quite fast that you weren't used to returning lol after like 10 mins 90% of ur members were teleing with dds/cmauls and monk robes

No one ever closed into us: http://rs-fi.com/forums/index.php?showforum=8

All recruited applicants, and only one MA app. Most MA joined NPO if you were wondering.

15zs5ro.jpg

It was a fairly even fight between us/mm, they had the opt advantage but we had turmoil :P.

You guys simply out-returned us, something you've become used to in recent times whereas we haven't had the experience of long drawn out return fights.

yeh we figured quite fast that you weren't used to returning lol after like 10 mins 90% of ur members were teleing with dds/cmauls and monk robes

needs better listening skills.

people thought "return in monk robes" in f2p, also applied in p2p LOL

goodjob guys :thumbsup:

I didn't die so wasn't me! :D

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

needs better listening skills.

people thought "return in monk robes" in f2p, also applied in p2p LOL

goodjob guys :thumbsup:

Lmfaoooo Steezy xD

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

gj fi

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

gf FI, there were Z members on us as well, and FOE kids on us ragging us at gdz, its all good tho

ofc not saying you called them but FOE appeared to be a bit upset/frustrated after this weekend

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

gf FI, there were Z members on us as well, and FOE kids on us ragging us at gdz, its all good tho

ofc not saying you called them but FOE appeared to be a bit upset/frustrated after this weekend

hehe i killed u :D

yeah i noticed they were ragging us both, that's what happens when you can't get a good kdr from your actual trip and have to resort to i suppose :down:

(zenith i mean SORRY WRECKA I DIDNT MEAN FOE U NOOB)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Yeah two foe members were ragging you but that's to be expected when you're ragging soz i mean 1 iteming foe on your main all saturday/sunday :thumbsup:

I was hoping to see some pics of Zenith 1 iteming (apparently).

zenithlootme.png

Is this your courageous Zenith Leader 1 iteming? Way to set the example. ;)

comeatmebrobutton.jpg

rumour has it he has a broken jaw cause he was in a car crash he needs the gp to sell to pay his medical bills lols

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png