Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your view on low pure clanning

Sonics

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly because BT closed yall having a terrible time.

roflolol.

OT: Yeah, it was fun tbh. Competition is what the LPC is currently missing. You ******* need to declare on each other. The ONLY 2012 LPC Prep/Fullout kinda thing that has happened between an LPC in the last 3 months (which is what Pure Clanning is all about, apart from fun) was between Brave Theory and Relapse. BT winning because we were overall hardcore bitches.

More fullouts/prep's and the LPC scene will be fun for you and your clan Soniqs.

:wub: QT

I'm still lol'ing at the people that say they are a guild. This isn't World Of Warcraft.

A guild (German: Gilde): A lasting legacy.

A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent.

I'll tell you this; If I were actually related to anybody with the IQ of a half dead fish I'd probably hang myself, or cry myself to sleep every night c:

Good logic though Anthoni, you make it sound like the word "guilds" is ONLY planed for games such as WoW, when it's used in; Tera, Dragonica, Lineage, SW;TOR, Diablo, and a crap ton of other MMOS.

You know what I meant, and it wasn't meant to be taken so seriously. I can see that my comment has hit home though.

But you're related to something much more useless and less of an IQ, your long distant cousin, Inu. c:

=__= I understood your comment, and I was just takin' the **** a YOU, LOL. Yes your post did hit a mark however.

Ya Inu is pretty bad :<

/afkwrists

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?