Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs Fatality MINIWAR UNIT! #ORIENTALORDIE

Foe Joe

Soz we sat our "unit" for apps. Glad you're so proud means a lot. ;)

U rich alex derpin1 flabby? more to just off the top of my head.

Derpin1 the person you 1 banged is in Fatality's unit? Not sure if srs. Had fun showing up to Foe's mini vs NPO watching those 7 log out wait 20 minutes for you to mass up your best 7 people. What a joke lol.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Soz we sat our "unit" for apps. Glad you're so proud means a lot. ;)

U rich alex derpin1 flabby? more to just off the top of my head.

Derpin1 the person you 1 banged is in Fatality's unit? Not sure if srs. Had fun showing up to Foe's mini vs NPO watching those 7 log out wait 20 minutes for you to mass up your best 7 people. What a joke lol.

He goes to alot of your minis. Not my fault he cant tank. Our best 7 weren't there, we were missing our man kyle/mama jugs. AND L0L WRECKA OUR BEST 7 AHAHAHHAHA!!!@@#

10pdfkn.jpg