Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NPO Sunday Trip Ft FI,MM,CP,Z

Jamz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think jsut myself had 5-6 NPO kills today. Don't know how you think you cleared us when we got sandwiched between EOP NPO and mains or pot.

I'd like to see the picture to that, and also at the kdr when we had a organized run in versus you, the reason our kdr went negative was because foe and hf crashed the fight O.o.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

I think jsut myself had 5-6 NPO kills today. Don't know how you think you cleared us when we got sandwiched between EOP NPO and mains or pot.

I'd like to see the picture to that, and also at the kdr when we had a organized run in versus you, the reason our kdr went negative was because foe and hf crashed the fight O.o.

I would of just provided a video but it didnt upload overnight. Heres the kill pics I saw while watching. Not sure what other pics you want.

1w1m5be.jpg

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

I would of just provided a video but it didnt upload overnight. Heres the kill pics I saw while watching. Not sure what other pics you want.

1w1m5be.jpg

That's the second run in.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

1w1m5be.jpg

That's the second run in.

2 from each fight, not sure what else you want lmao

Sig4.png

Sig5.png