Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

First turmoil-pure to get new Fire-Cape. =]

Bamf

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grats but keep in mind another turmoil pure could have gotten it before you, not necessarily someone that's a part of the community.

Yeah i know, its possible but i highly doubt, im friends with some of the best PvM's in the game and they all said it was hard, non of them gotten it yet. =]

But if anyone else has proof/gotten it on another 30def account congrats and show your self!

bamfs.gif

grats but keep in mind another turmoil pure could have gotten it before you, not necessarily someone that's a part of the community.

Yeah i know, its possible but i highly doubt, im friends with some of the best PvM's in the game and they all said it was hard, non of them gotten it yet. =]

But if anyone else has proof/gotten it on another 30def account congrats and show your self!

ah, i see. that's probably proof enough. congrats again, not sure how hard it is but it must be pretty damn tough.

2s1ry3n.jpg