Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] The Return of TAODC

Andreww

Good job NME, havn't made a trip in a while but it looks like you've got chain69ed lol, you doubled your pulls in 2 weeks :O

Anyways good job you guys are #1 klen

Nah... Exams are over = More people active. Weird how CP peaked during exam period, SO STUDIOUS!... Just putting two and two together on a whim... :teehee:

Thanks for the comment <3

1175tub.png

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nme going in hard , gj , :)

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Good job NME, havn't made a trip in a while but it looks like you've got chain69ed lol, you doubled your pulls in 2 weeks :O

Nah... Exams are over = More people active. Weird how CP peaked during exam period, SO STUDIOUS!... Just putting two and two together on a whim... :teehee:

LOL

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Nah... exams over = go on holiday and enjoy yourself. I'm sure people can play during there exam period, it just shows good time management... :kanye:

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

51/2= 25.5

51-38=13

13=/=25.5

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

51/2= 25.5

51-38=13

13=/=25.5

Gz you passed your maths class, but I'm probably still better than you :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

51/2= 25.5

51-38=13

13=/=25.5

I'd bet, but how well did you do in English class? :teehee:

AqopR.png

51/2= 25.5

51-38=13

13=/=25.5

I've passed my English class and I study 3 subjects :3

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

51/2= 25.5

51-38=13

13=/=25.5

I've passed my English class and I study 3 subjects :3

That's awesome (and just to clarify I'm in no way trolling). It's always good to see people doing well outside of this game. :)

AqopR.png

lmfao myk

it was a fun trip. glad to see we're maintaining 50 pulls while others come off of their once in a year hot streak :)

It's not really maintaining when you pulled like 30ish in the last few weeks, keep it up for a few weeks and then consistency will show :)

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

lmfao myk

it was a fun trip. glad to see we're maintaining 50 pulls while others come off of their once in a year hot streak :)

It's not really maintaining when you pulled like 30ish in the last few weeks, keep it up for a few weeks and then consistency will show :)

hmm last week we peaked 48 so yeh l2 count

diversityfrdigjoin.jpg

WWW.DIVERSITY-RS.COM JOIN TODAY!

Was a good trip.

To the members of CP, think about it. Your in mossies most of the time, and you sit in single whilst we're in multi, avoiding fights where possible. You mass at our location with 15 people less than us and flame about OUR pull. Just because your leaders are jealous of how successful and good we are, your entire clan is based around NME right now. Look at all the sigs they've been getting made, all the topics on your forums dedicated to us, some retards have even changed their RSN to crap like "NME SUCKS" haha. Your leaders are feeding your propaganda because of THEIR shortcomings in leadership. Try thinking about it yourself for once. Why would you sit in mossies whilst we're in single if your not afraid to fight? Why would you call IR+XL a week after flaming NME for teaming with Zenith when you crashed our fight?

As for CP's lies, its a shame we have .bcount and video and picture evidence to support our claims and you have some sort of weird sig to support yours.

(22:02:49) <[NME]Bot> Good: 40/48 - Bad: 25 - Style: -

(22:03:23) <@[NME]Sean> .bcount

(22:03:25) <[NME]Bot> Good: 37/48 - Bad: 54 - Style: -

So basically Martys made a script that counts the number of NME members as opposed to enemies in the same area. We have 40, having lost 8 people during our fight, whilst you morons were at 25. I'm sure some of CP were at mossies because thats your default action (despite us being "lilguys" and you guys having an average level 15 levels higher, your getting destroyed by NME), but the fact remains, we were clearing you rapidly before you called IR. (29 people... lol)

You flamed last week about us "Teaming" with Zenith when you crashed our fight, but this time you actually team with other clans to crash the fight when your LOSING a 1 vs 1 with CP and NME. Hypocritical, but then again you'll try anything just to get one up on the great NME that 75% of your forum posts are about lately.

Your leaders are obsessed with NME and it's eventually gonna be detrimental to your clan. With Toxine retiring, read between the lines. Your into something that can't be solved quickly or simply, and his instinct is to bail. What happens when the other leaders figure the same thing out? Are they gonna bail too? Is your notoriously unstable leadership going to crumble under pressure, ripping your clan apart and sending you back to 25 pulls?

To IR, you'd do best to stay out of this. Remember the times you were pulling 10 people and getting 6 kills on your entire Saturday trip? If you remember properly its because NME crushed you week after week when we were level 60s.

We had a decent trip. Can't wait for next week now.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Was a good trip.

To the members of CP, think about it. Your in mossies most of the time, and you sit in single whilst we're in multi, avoiding fights where possible. You mass at our location with 15 people less than us and flame about OUR pull. Just because your leaders are jealous of how successful and good we are, your entire clan is based around NME right now. Look at all the sigs they've been getting made, all the topics on your forums dedicated to us, some retards have even changed their RSN to crap like "NME SUCKS" haha. Your leaders are feeding your propaganda because of THEIR shortcomings in leadership. Try thinking about it yourself for once. Why would you sit in mossies whilst we're in single if your not afraid to fight? Why would you call IR+XL a week after flaming NME for teaming with Zenith when you crashed our fight?

As for CP's lies, its a shame we have .bcount and video and picture evidence to support our claims and you have some sort of weird sig to support yours.

(22:02:49) <[NME]Bot> Good: 40/48 - Bad: 25 - Style: -

(22:03:23) <@[NME]Sean> .bcount

(22:03:25) <[NME]Bot> Good: 37/48 - Bad: 54 - Style: -

So basically Martys made a script that counts the number of NME members as opposed to enemies in the same area. We have 40, having lost 8 people during our fight, whilst you morons were at 25. I'm sure some of CP were at mossies because thats your default action (despite us being "lilguys" and you guys having an average level 15 levels higher, your getting destroyed by NME), but the fact remains, we were clearing you rapidly before you called IR. (29 people... lol)

You flamed last week about us "Teaming" with Zenith when you crashed our fight, but this time you actually team with other clans to crash the fight when your LOSING a 1 vs 1 with CP and NME. Hypocritical, but then again you'll try anything just to get one up on the great NME that 75% of your forum posts are about lately.

Your leaders are obsessed with NME and it's eventually gonna be detrimental to your clan. With Toxine retiring, read between the lines. Your into something that can't be solved quickly or simply, and his instinct is to bail. What happens when the other leaders figure the same thing out? Are they gonna bail too? Is your notoriously unstable leadership going to crumble under pressure, ripping your clan apart and sending you back to 25 pulls?

To IR, you'd do best to stay out of this. Remember the times you were pulling 10 people and getting 6 kills on your entire Saturday trip? If you remember properly its because NME crushed you week after week when we were level 60s.

We had a decent trip. Can't wait for next week now.

this

It's on, you want it? come get it

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png