Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

Milky

You had about 3 more, but you won. Gj

Dont see why jonty always has to bring up hf either lol

Maybe we'll stop bringing up HF when MM stop bringing them to fights?

derp lol, i'd bet my house on them being at our fights today, quote me sons ill be back with a picture post-trip of rodney king in his rune rag gear camping me like ever other week MM know they're going to be on the end of a beating.

qOY7v.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

derp lol, i'd bet my house on them being at our fights today, quote me sons ill be back with a picture post-trip of rodney king in his rune rag gear camping me like ever other week MM know they're going to be on the end of a beating.

:thumbsup:^

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Could say exactly the same about LS and ls life

:thumbsup:

thats quite amusing when MM have been teaming with HF for years and the only time i've ever seen LS actually help us was last week when they showed up at our fight and killed nippon, leaving us to clear you in single :)

inb4 MM ranks tell all their members we're sharing a CC with LS or something so they gotta keep next to HF their entire trip, quote me on that 2 sons i'll hear 13th in that sexy swedish accent telling me all about it on my spy.

qOY7v.png

thats quite amusing when MM have been teaming with HF for years and the only time i've ever seen LS actually help us was last week when they showed up at our fight and killed nippon, leaving us to clear you in single :)

inb4 MM ranks tell all their members we're sharing a CC with LS or something so they gotta keep next to HF their entire trip, quote me on that 2 sons i'll hear 13th in that sexy swedish accent telling me all about it on my spy.

They've been at every fight on saturdays.. Not just against MM but also when you're fighting foe or fi

Same thing with POT on your p2p trips, you were always together

And you constantly cry about teaming when you team the most out of any pure clan unless you have the numbers

They've been at every fight on saturdays.. Not just against MM but also when you're fighting foe or fi

Same thing with POT on your p2p trips, you were always together

And you constantly cry about teaming when you team the most out of any pure clan unless you have the numbers

they were at ONE foe fight, chilling in the south killing random mains

ask foe if they ever touched them

eopsumm.png

Meh, good fight I guess. You guys always brag about how we can't win even-opted, but the funny thing is you guys can't win even-opted in monk robes. Seems a bit strange to me but whatever. At the end of the day it was 55 pures vs. 57 mains.

And since I know a few of your members have trouble with English, I'll make a tl;dr.

tl;dr: Congrats on proving that you need addy to get wins. Good fight, and hopefully you won't be running from us today.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

Meh, good fight I guess. You guys always brag about how we can't win even-opted, but the funny thing is you guys can't win even-opted in monk robes. Seems a bit strange to me but whatever. At the end of the day it was 55 pures vs. 57 mains.

And since I know a few of your members have trouble with English, I'll make a tl;dr.

tl;dr: Congrats on proving that you need addy to get wins. Good fight, and hopefully you won't be running from us today.

I've never seen a main clan wearing Addy so.......... Addy is still a pure armor.

cbxOC.png

We wear our addy and zerker shields, and we're proud of it :thumbsup:

Get with it or get lost.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

oh you poor homeless guy :(

how was your trip today? I bet getting smashed even though u were teaming with excel and LS (main clan) feels bad man :confused:

topxo.png
botbi.png

oh you poor homeless guy :(

how was your trip today? I bet getting smashed even though u were teaming with excel and LS (main clan) feels bad man :confused:

ffs, i think 13th read my reply, you guys had nippon instead of HF today

owell i guess i was wrong ;[

qOY7v.png