Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

Milky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You had 5-10 more than them.... Plus 75% in addy....

grats on your first win of the year, why does Tayyab still gotta come on his main though?

You guys had 58.. We had like 57 i think ;o

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

ya fun fight eop, but goddam the amount of addy in some of your pics

We're a 1-35 defence Pure clan, do you expect us to wear robes? L O L

well you did for like 6 months but you didn't beat MM for like 2 months so you went back to addy mid trip

implying we beat u 4/6 months?

eopsumm.png

ya fun fight eop, but goddam the amount of addy in some of your pics

We're a 1-35 defence Pure clan, do you expect us to wear robes? L O L

well you did for like 6 months but you didn't beat MM for like 2 months so you went back to addy mid trip

implying we beat u 4/6 months?

2 months straight lol today was your first win of the new year

you did have a win or two before that but hey everyone gets lucky sometimes

It's funny on the KDR, EOP kills and MM deaths match up perfectly while MM kills and EOP deaths don't at all. You guys flame us for propaganda and being no honor when MM is the most no honor clan there is. MM claims to be the only pure clan left yet they practically share the same fall in with HF.

It's funny on the KDR, EOP kills and MM deaths match up perfectly while MM kills and EOP deaths don't at all. You guys flame us for propaganda and being no honor when MM is the most no honor clan there is. MM claims to be the only pure clan left yet they practically share the same fall in with HF.

:thumbsup:

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

Time for us to stepup and claim that #1 spot tommorrow.

yes because everyone knows that if you lose for 2 months straight and you get one win you're #1, right

and to the EOP kids, that's probably because of those mains that you guys bring every time (t a y y a b, etc)

yes and HF is just a figment of our imagination

eopsumm.png

yes because everyone knows that if you lose for 2 months straight and you get one win you're #1, right

and to the EOP kids, that's probably because of those mains that you guys bring every time (t a y y a b, etc)

in response to that I'll just quote what I said earlier

can you read..................... that was my response to that, MM kills the kids that you don't add to FC or the mains that you bring......

can you read..................... that was my response to that, MM kills the kids that you don't add to FC or the mains that you bring......

Yeh well we have had a recent boost in apps so probs good point. but wasnt mains

Why are these MM kid(s) complaining about "oh you guys had +10", it's MM's fault that they got slumped by EoP, a saying a lot of people say "Talk ****, get hit" cya saturday big bois, hope you can pull 50 if you're saying you plled 45-48 today. Inb4TehLockcuzmmrmad.

photo-5003.jpg

u my big boi, u seem like u have a perfect life flaming/making excuses on other clan's topics, 10/10 life eh...? :whistling:

photo-5003.jpg